Pages: 1 ... 539 540 541 [542] 543 544 545 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1217527 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #8115 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:08:42 »

because it's harder to fake double vaccinated status

Although when they say proof of double vaccination is required, is it as simple as showing those shitty little cards?

Already know of few anti-vaxer whack jobs who have got fake ones
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8116 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:10:05 »

Although when they say proof of double vaccination is required, is it as simple as showing those shitty little cards?

Surely its via the NHS app? Although obviously if people don't have smart phones this won't be possible so perhaps the shitty little cards could then become acceptable?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #8117 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:15:13 »

This is the problem, whilst you can (rightly in my humble opinion) criticise the government for their handling of things, they are in certain areas entirely dependent upon the morality and honesty of the general public expecting them to act in the best interests of all.

We have been doing LFT's twice a week as requested for a while now, however, I know of others who also have school age kids where it seems to be almost a badge of honour that they have never taken a test!

Surely its via the NHS app? Although obviously if people don't have smart phones this won't be possible so perhaps the shitty little cards could then become acceptable?

I don't think the App has that capability and as with anything else you would be dependent upon the information entered. Perhaps you could add capacity, but at the going rate that's probably another £10bn into some donors pocket. 
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #8118 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:17:52 »

No, the "shitty little cards" are not enough.

Here's the guff from the website:

"For ticket holders based in England:

Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT), reported and demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS app, or a text message or email from NHS Test and Trace. This can be on your device (including a screenshot) or a printout. The test needs to be taken within 48 hours of the time stadium gates open (meaning three hours before match kick-off).

Or proof of full vaccination - both doses received at least 14 days prior to the match. It must be demonstrated either via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App or the English vaccination letter. ❗ Your vaccination card will not be accepted.

Or proof of natural immunity, demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App."
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8119 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:19:04 »

NHS app (not the covid 19 one) does have the ability to show vaccine status.

not only that, it is data obtained via the vaccination centre and not via user input.
-------
Dave I quite agree that testing should be used as an alternative to vaccine status

my point was if it is mass abused, then it's fine by me to switch to vaccinated only.
Abrahammer

Ignore
« Reply #8120 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:23:38 »

No, the "shitty little cards" are not enough.

Here's the guff from the website:

"For ticket holders based in England:

Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT), reported and demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS app, or a text message or email from NHS Test and Trace. This can be on your device (including a screenshot) or a printout. The test needs to be taken within 48 hours of the time stadium gates open (meaning three hours before match kick-off).

Or proof of full vaccination - both doses received at least 14 days prior to the match. It must be demonstrated either via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App or the English vaccination letter. ❗ Your vaccination card will not be accepted.

Or proof of natural immunity, demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App."

Ah right that makes sense
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #8121 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:24:45 »

So we have a position where the only people who can plan things with any certainty (or even at all) are those old or sick enough to be double vaccinated?

Things get better but they never get good
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #8122 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:25:04 »

NHS app (not the covid 19 one) does have the ability to show vaccine status.

not only that, it is data obtained via the vaccination centre and not via user input.

I didn't even know there was an NHS App, every day is a school day!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #8123 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:27:55 »

I didn't even know there was an NHS App, every day is a school day!

I didn’t until it was on the One Show… really handy if vaccination status becomes a condition of entry

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Abrahammer

Ignore
« Reply #8124 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:35:03 »

I didn’t until it was on the One Show… really handy if vaccination status becomes a condition of entry

Owning up to watching the One Show, fair play to you
Panda Paws

« Reply #8125 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:37:06 »

I didn't realize that you needed a LFT OR proof of double vaxx for Wembley. My immoral behaviour was all for nothing as I've had both jabs.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8126 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:38:35 »

Quote from: Bogus Dave
So we have a position where the only people who can plan things with any certainty (or even at all) are those old or sick enough to be double vaccinated?

I'm saying there may not be a choice if it testing is abused and shown to have a significant impact on community spread.

Hopefully by 19th the vaccination status will mean the risk of hospitalisation is vastly reduced and it's a non issue
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #8127 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:38:48 »

I didn't realize that you needed a LFT OR proof of double vaxx for Wembley. My immoral behaviour was all for nothing as I've had both jabs.

Good save!

Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8128 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:39:15 »

youre just morally dubious, but law abiding then Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8129 on: Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:40:29 »

Quote from: horlock07
I didn't even know there was an NHS App, every day is a school day! [/quote]

it's handy for ordering repeat prescriptions too
Pages: 1 ... 539 540 541 [542] 543 544 545 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: