Pages: 1 ... 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1217368 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #7245 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 10:46:11 »

Does it just say 'Installing Windows Updates' in your eyes now?
Shut up leave the mighty leader alone, all hail Bill Gates. Must kill all Microsoft haters.... Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #7246 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:01:52 »

'Your immune system no longer supports Windows XP'

I come from a land down-under
Peter Venkman

« Reply #7247 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:05:45 »

'Your immune system no longer supports Windows XP'
My floppy no longer supports erections! Cheesy

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7248 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:16:36 »

ctrl + alt + delete

if that doesn't work try the blue pill of erect
Flashheart

« Reply #7249 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:17:15 »

The irony of some COVID deniers/ anti-vaxxer types.

"Oh, so you're an expert are you?" - I get asked after I explain how the vaccine wasn't rushed.

No, I am not an expert and I don't pretend to be. But I have read what the experts have to say on the matter and I am just repeating what they have said. Yet, these 'deniers' are the ones disagreeing with the experts. And many of them have apparently not even read up on the subject and, for those who have read it, they still choose to not accept it.

But people like me get accused of acting as though we're experts?

Bonkers.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7250 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:17:33 »

Nah fuck that. Pay nhs staff what they deserve, and create a social structure that means many ‘essential workers’ aren’t treading the breadline

We don’t need a bank holiday, or 6pm applauses - hollow gestures to make the insulated middle class feel like they’re doing something without having to think too hard to do so
Spot on. Bank Holiday my arse, thought the Tories didn't like gesture politics?
Flashheart

« Reply #7251 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:23:50 »

Another one for 'are they really this thick or just fucking with us?'

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/grant-shapps-uk-border-australia_uk_601a78c0c5b668b8db3d3a74?ncid=other_twitter_cooo9wqtham&utm_campaign=share_twitter&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAkmo9oP3R8fyI6juW0KLcJiHyh2CdJepF1wzf_gFWBLf8I-bhainmdQH6EqCWUmIjGYD4gsMFtlF6oV5wq7S2EZdWDik-JqALeHcrzteUtkMAhLyWUYgSK8PmkvG6NYvSyWDwMrzuQaO-uvIb4iPC56znMEtDvkzjw54GIwzXau
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7252 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:24:49 »

I think they just think we are. An 80-seat majority would suggest they might have a point
normy

Ignore
« Reply #7253 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:33:12 »

I was surprised to have adverse side-effects the day after my first Pfizer jab on Tuesday.  I have heard of others who have also had side-effects, and it's noted as possible in the paperwork they give you.

I felt nauseous all day, felt really tired, got the chills, and was dizzy and wobbley on my feet. Went to bed early.

I wondered if I still have antibodies from when I caught Covid in April,  and whether this might have accentuated the antibody response.

ust be the oldest
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #7254 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:43:05 »

I was super achy and tired after mine too. I had to have an afternoon nap. As far as I know I haven't had Covid. Had a negative antibody test too.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #7255 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:43:27 »

I was surprised to have adverse side-effects the day after my first Pfizer jab on Tuesday.  I have heard of others who have also had side-effects, and it's noted as possible in the paperwork they give you.

I felt nauseous all day, felt really tired, got the chills, and was dizzy and wobbley on my feet. Went to bed early.

I wondered if I still have antibodies from when I caught Covid in April,  and whether this might have accentuated the antibody response.
I know of a few people who have had a reaction to the jab much like you Normy, so far I just have a slightly achey arm but no headache or temperature etc that they warned me about even though I have been prepared mentally for such a reaction as apparently its a fairly high percentage that do have those post vaccine symptoms.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7256 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:47:22 »

yeah someone we know as well also had these symptoms Normy. I think its fairly 'normal' that these side-effects can happen.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #7257 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 12:29:56 »

Thanks  for your comments guys.  I feel OK today.

ust be the oldest
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #7258 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 13:01:29 »

MD in Private Eye (Dr Phil Hammond) writes that getting side effects after having the jab are a good thing as it shows that the immune system has responded to the vaccination.

He does note from a straw poll of NHS colleagues that those who get worse side effects (Head aches/arm pain/enlarged lymph glands and higher temperatures) are often those who gace already had  it.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #7259 on: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 13:21:14 »

I recall that some were querying what jabs people were getting, some limited information in this https://bylinetimes.com/2021/02/03/uk-world-beating-covid-vaccination-rollout-behind-the-headlines/
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: