Pages: 1 ... 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1217530 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3990 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 08:40:51 »

It really isn't

Oooh yes it is.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #3991 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 09:02:01 »

Getting bored now with all of this shit,  for fucks sake is there nothing in the football world to talk about ?, after all surely that's why we all joined this forum.  Seems as almost every thread these days revert to politics.  Rant Over.

Sorry man, not a mod anymore. Can you all stop talking about stuff? Swindonmaniac doesn't like it. Thanx fb xxx

Ignore
« Reply #3992 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 09:32:52 »

Theres fuck all football to talk about anyway.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #3993 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 09:46:10 »

Theres fuck all football to talk about anyway.

not sure that's ok. mr swindonmaniac, can we get all meta and talk about the lack of football to talk about?

I guess this is talking about talking about that.

etc.

It's like that film I've never seen. Probably.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3994 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:00:38 »

not sure that's ok. mr swindonmaniac, can we get all meta and talk about the lack of football to talk about?

I guess this is talking about talking about that.

etc.

It's like that film I've never seen. Probably.

Here's one! When we going up as we're obviously not back in training and surely behind the scenes it's been decided at EFL headquarters  Zzz

So, give no fucks
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3995 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:34:23 »

Here's one! When we going up as we're obviously not back in training and surely behind the scenes it's been decided at EFL headquarters  Zzz
Waiting on confirmation vote on the EFL proposal (PPG, promotion and relegation) to be conducted and announced I believe.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3996 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:38:47 »

Waiting on confirmation vote on the EFL proposal (PPG, promotion and relegation) to be conducted and announced I believe.

Surely behind the scenes it's been agreed otherwise we would be back training as of the 25th

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3997 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:40:24 »

guys, why are we talking about football in the Coronavirus thread? There are plenty of football threads to have this discussion on.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3998 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:42:04 »

guys, why are we talking about football in the Coronavirus thread? There are plenty of football threads to have this discussion on.
Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3999 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:43:14 »

Surely behind the scenes it's been agreed otherwise we would be back training as of the 25th
I don't think anyone is expecting L2 to resume this season, no. Given the initial vote by clubs was unanimous and it only requires 51% to pass, Stevenage would have to do one hell of a lobbying job to swing the vote!
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #4000 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:44:16 »

Not seen an update on the football situation in Belarus for some time.

Nothing to see here
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4001 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:48:45 »

I don't think anyone is expecting L2 to resume this season, no. Given the initial vote by clubs was unanimous and it only requires 51% to pass, Stevenage would have to do one hell of a lobbying job to swing the vote!

Yeah, I think even if a second vote is needed I can't see anything having change.

I did see Daragh McAthony suggest that championship clubs vote could indirectly keep L1 and L2 playing.

I know there was some weighted majority voting in place in the EFL.
I know the EFL released a statement saying that leagues could decide their own fate.

What I don't know is if the EFL preference needs to get voted globally through to become active. Or whether the EFL have unilaterally declared it so.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4002 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:55:47 »

Yeah, I think even if a second vote is needed I can't see anything having change.

I did see Daragh McAthony suggest that championship clubs vote could indirectly keep L1 and L2 playing.

I know there was some weighted majority voting in place in the EFL.
I know the EFL released a statement saying that leagues could decide their own fate.

What I don't know is if the EFL preference needs to get voted globally through to become active. Or whether the EFL have unilaterally declared it so.
Requires 51% of the clubs in each league to vote in favour to take effect in that league. So L2 can decide their own fate, separate from L1. And Darragh MacAnthony is a self-serving melt
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4003 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 11:00:39 »

Why not, he has already pissed off many L1 clubs, go for the full house I say.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4004 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 12:21:41 »

Requires 51% of the clubs in each league to vote in favour to take effect in that league. So L2 can decide their own fate, separate from L1.

So the EFL document was final and does not need voted approval. Cool. Champions. Champions.

And Darragh MacAnthony is a self-serving melt

Of course. Unpopular but I hope our own melt would be equally opposed to a null and void system.

I don't think he's right. But I get why he's doing it. Self interest slants all our views!
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: