Pages: 1 ... 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1216885 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #3960 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 21:34:50 »

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1287249/keir-starmer-dominic-Cummings-latest-Labour-MPs-news-coronavirus

Are you all calling for these Labour MP's to be sacked, they have actually broken the rules.

I don't know the details, but one doesn't need to.

It doesn't matter what party they are members of. If they broke the rules - they should go.

Or at least, if one has to go, then the rest do too. The whatabouttery has been rife lately.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #3961 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 21:39:32 »

I don't know the details, but one doesn't need to.

It doesn't matter what party they are members of. If they broke the rules - they should go.

One went to a funeral with 100 other people, another went to his fathers birthday party in London (he is from Wales). 

I think Cummings should have gone but I think the stink that the media has kicked up is so counter productive, it's impacting lockdown and I'm actually more annoyed with them than Cummings now.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #3962 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 21:40:33 »

I'm not really sure how it is that he's risen to such a position of prominence.

A story as old as time. To get far you don't need to be the best/most talented. It isnt the golden rule but there are plenty of examples.

Peston having his arse handed to him by Hancock was superb. Treated the question with the contempt it deserved  Cheesy

It brings a tear to the eye...

Get a fucking grip of yourself 

Chang,  he didn't have his arse handed to him. Peston purely offered Hancock a pathway to deflect. A five year old could've negotiated a way out of that.

As for misquoting Rusty, you've done exactly as Peston did; given a pathway that allows a response to deflect you quite easily. Fuck me, this forum has several shit trolls.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #3963 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 21:46:33 »

It brings a tear to the eye...

Get a fucking grip of yourself  

Pal, you're a tedious shit-troll with fuck-all to say other than to regularly express your, quite frankly, weird but not unsurprising obsession with PaulD's erection.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 21:55:14 by StfcRusty » Logged
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #3964 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 21:48:03 »

Lefty loon reverting to type.

Bless.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #3965 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 21:50:28 »

Or at least, if one has to go, then the rest do too. The whatabouttery has been rife lately.

This is correct of course. I have a certain 'friend' on AssBook who has been using every excuse under the sun to exculpate Cummings but is now doing everything possible to admonish anyone else for doing similar.

Proof that once someone has done the leg work in maintaining a following/support, (see Trump) they can quite literally go and shit on a backers doorstep and they'll still get their unwavering support.

What the fuck is it with certain parts of our species?

'Incessant Nonsense'

Flashheart

« Reply #3966 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 21:54:40 »

What has Boris/Cummings done to get on the wrong side of the daily mail?

I don't believe for one moment that they're turning because they think it's actually the 'right' thing to do. It's never seemed to bother then in the past. I reckon there's something else going on behind the scenes there.
Flashheart

« Reply #3967 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 21:55:37 »

Please stop feeding the trolls.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #3968 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 21:56:19 »

What has Boris/Cummings done to get on the wrong side of the daily mail?

I don't believe for one moment that they're turning because they think it's actually the 'right' thing to do. It's never seemed to bother then in the past. I reckon there's something else going on behind the scenes there.

Apparently they are big Gove supporters and see this as a way of getting their man into power.
Flashheart

« Reply #3969 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 22:04:23 »

Apparently they are big Gove supporters and see this as a way of getting their man into power.

That would make sense. A lot more sense than the daily mail suddenly becoming ethical.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #3970 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 22:09:52 »

Oh Gove is certainly being lined up by Murdoch's lot to 'seize' power.

Just watch over the next month, there will be positively spun articles about what a good family man Gove is, all while turning the screw on (deservedly) J&C. Gove has wanted the job since Dave ran away from his responsibilities. Mind you bloody Cameron seems a better devil than any of the current lot.

'Incessant Nonsense'

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3971 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 22:16:04 »

One went to a funeral with 100 other people, another went to his fathers birthday party in London (he is from Wales).  

I think Cummings should have gone but I think the stink that the media has kicked up is so counter productive, it's impacting lockdown and I'm actually more annoyed with them than Cummings now.

it wont get the press or the responses on here, my defence of cummings (except for communication and castle visit) was based on his primary focus being family and health reasons,  as I said about kyle Walker- many many many more have broke lock down for selfish reasons that will have put lives at risk.  

« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 22:17:36 by singingiiiffy » Logged
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #3972 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 22:27:48 »

Don't dispute that.  But English & Welsh voters voted to leave a political union recently whilst knowing that there would be an economic price to pay.  And it wouldn't be the greatest shock if Scottish voters soon did the same.  Most of my Scottish friends certainly feel a lot less British these days.  The bonds have undoubtedly weakened since 2014.
I think they will vote to leave if they get the chance and they will be pretty much ruined. They’ll take their share of the uk national debt and have a crippling deficit. With the London banking and service sectors the UK can just about survive on its own, Scotland on its own will offer very little in the grand scheme of things and will be in big trouble.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3973 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 22:47:05 »

Easy to lead when you don’t really need to worry about the financial side. I imagine that if she’s gets her way and a second referendum they probably will vote to leave. Can’t see their free tuition fees and what not lasting long as not sure where their money will come from, they certainly won’t be keeping all the north see oil reserves.
Which may all be true but has precisely the square root of fuck all to do with making sure you implement TTI properly before easing lockdown.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3974 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 22:51:59 »

Gove is very tight with Cummings, has been since Cummings was his SPAD at Dept of Education. Although obviously Gove would be happy to crawl over a pile of dead bodies and his own shit to get to No 10 so sure he'd probably be more than happy to ditch Cummings if he thought it would help him. Unlike Johnson who depends on Cummings to a quite pathetic extent, Gove thinks he's also a "genius" like Cummings so can do without. TBF, he's every bit as much a genius as Cummings is.
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: