Pages: 1 ... 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1217269 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3825 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:45:00 »

How come the kid didn’t need a piss on the route up from London but on the specsavers test drive half an hour down the road had to stop for a piss in the woods.

That whole Barnard Castle thing doesn’t sound very feasible at all and doesn’t help his credibility with being tall with the truth in my opinion.

the drive down was at midnight and the other during the day?

it's not all a big crime thriller, he could have actually you know said the truth! and he had to go into such boring trivial detail about things just in case a picture came out and the media rack it up again.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3826 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:46:46 »

The point is nobody else had that choice or at least they didn't think they did

that you know of. not many people get regular death threats and press on the doorstep either
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3827 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:49:58 »

for those wondering- I'm responding not because I think he was right or wrong its because I wasnt in his situation to make that decision so I couldn't say whether it was or not.

family and health issues are at the core of his behaviour here. if this chap went off for a holiday or to see family just because he missed them then it's a very different story. this makes no difference to me.

kyle Walker has broke lockdown 3 times and to see hookers etc. he is a bell end mean while
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3828 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:50:16 »

that you know of. not many people get regular death threats and press on the doorstep either

But he could have had 24 hour secuity and stayed at home

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3829 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:51:33 »

for those wondering- I'm responding not because I think he was right or wrong its because I wasnt in his situation to make that decision so I couldn't say whether it was or not.

family and health issues are at the core of his behaviour here. if this chap went off for a holiday or to see family just because he missed them then it's a very different story. this makes no difference to me.

kyle Walker has broke lockdown 3 times and to see hookers etc. he is a bell end mean while

I agree and Walker should have been sacked and maybe these untouchable footballers would take note

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3830 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:52:00 »

the drive down was at midnight and the other during the day?

it's not all a big crime thriller, he could have actually you know said the truth! and he had to go into such boring trivial detail about things just in case a picture came out and the media rack it up again.

Oh silly me, nobody has ever needed a piss during the evening before have they?

If he had come out with the truth and held his hands up to being wrong and breaking the rules he would have had more respect from people. Are you really, hand on heart saying that you believe his account?

It sounds like hocum to me.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3831 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:53:33 »

I personally think Kyle Walker should have been sacked by Man City and his highly paid privileges immediately taken away.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3832 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:54:17 »

If he had come out with the truth and held his hands up to being wrong and breaking the rules he would have had more respect from people. Are you really, hand on heart saying that you believe his account?

He should have made it known to Borris on the Saturday and then the country would have known that he was potentially ill and in isolation instead of keeping it quiet and then being spotted later on

So, give no fucks
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #3833 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:56:07 »

I personally think Kyle Walker should have been sacked by Man City and his highly paid privileges immediately taken away.
So should Dominic Cummings,   Sacked by Boris not Man City.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3834 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 17:02:02 »

when it comes down to looking at information on when his kid needed a piss you need to take a step back. he made these decisions for family and health- he didnt come to contact with anyone, he isolated for 14 days, he went for a drive on the 15th day before he went back to london.

he isnt going to say sorry for breaking rules when as everyone as said all along these guidelines are all up for interpretation. he did something you didnt agree with. fair enough
he did something that he thought was right for his familu
« Last Edit: Monday, May 25, 2020, 17:06:17 by singingiiiffy » Logged
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #3835 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 17:04:59 »

when it comes down to looking at information on when his kid needed a piss you need to take a step back. he made these decisions for family and health- he didnt come to contact with anyone, he isolated for 14 days, he went for a drive on the 15th day before he went back to london.

he isnt going to say sorry for breaking rules when as everyone as said all along these guidelines are all up for interpretation. he did something you didnt. fair enough
What,  a 14 day holiday in Durham ??.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3836 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 17:05:22 »

he isnt going to say sorry for breaking rules when as everyone as said all along these guidelines are all up for interpretation. he did something you didnt. fair enough

Without telling his boss

So, give no fucks
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #3837 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 17:06:34 »

I have absolutely no idea why anyone cares about a kid having a piss at the side of the road, if there’s one scenario where you are certain to not come within 2m of anyone then this is that time
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3838 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 17:07:09 »

What,  a 14 day holiday in Durham ??.

yes because it was a holiday wasnt it!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3839 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 17:08:31 »

Without telling his boss

who fucked with corona. is him not telling boris the main issue or are you nit picking?
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: