Pages: 1 ... 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1217200 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #3810 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:08:28 »

I know that. but as a parent you make the best decision for you and your situation. he believed what he was doing was the right thing for his childs care.

Including putting his child in the back seat of his car when he was "testing" his eyes..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3811 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:09:36 »

Including putting his child in the back seat of his car when he was "testing" his eyes..

yh he should have left him home alone.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3812 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:10:44 »

I know that. but as a parent you make the best decision for you and your situation. he believed what he was doing was the right thing for his childs care.

I would imagine considering his position his 4 year old child would have been taken care of locally to where he lives and probably in better hands than his 17 & 20 year old nieces

So, give no fucks
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #3813 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:11:33 »

Is the trip to the castle to bernard castle the one which was on the same day as his wife's birthday?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #3814 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:11:59 »

yh he should have left him home alone.

So if you had problems with your eyesight you would get into a car with your kids?  Maybe it's just me..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3815 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:14:09 »

much a do about nothing. if anyone thinks that they have permission to break lockdown now because Cummings made a personal judgement on how to look after his family then they are a bunch of cunts. this couldn't be more different to the Scottish woman for kept visiting 2nd home for holidays.

it looks like the media have lied about 2nd visits and whipped this up a treat. it's not hard to get national outrage especially in this country.
I've got a second hand car to sell you. One careful owner, slightly dodgy eyesight. Very economical though, does about 520 miles on one tank
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3816 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:16:17 »

I would imagine considering his position his 4 year old child would have been taken care of locally to where he lives and probably in better hands than his 17 & 20 year old nieces

but it's his decision on who he wants to have look after his kids. he decided that his family would be better on standby. that's his judgement to make. he said other childcare wasnt available

this is turning into a daily briefing again, he has said his response and his own reasoning- every journalist is asking the same question. there is a massive grudge that he is privileged to have an option of an empty house when others had none.

it's like the 2nd home argument- if I lived in london and the virus was starting- with how they pack the tubes etc and how everyone is on top of each other and I also had a 2nd home in countryside away from everyone. I would 100% get my family away to protect them whether its morally right or wrong.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3817 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:17:37 »

So if you had problems with your eyesight you would get into a car with your kids?  Maybe it's just me..
If you both had Covid19 would you expose your four year old to a massive viral load by confining it to a small metal box with you both for 5-6 hours? By his own account, the man's a psychopath. Never mind the police, social services should be having a word
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3818 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:18:23 »

it's like the 2nd home argument- if I lived in london and the virus was starting- with how they pack the tubes etc and how everyone is on top of each other and I also had a 2nd home in countryside away from everyone. I would 100% get my family away to protect them whether its morally right or wrong.
And if you did that at that period in April, you would have been breaking not just the lockdown rules but the law. That's the point
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3819 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:21:22 »

If you both had Covid19 would you expose your four year old to a massive viral load by confining it to a small metal box with you both for 5-6 hours? By his own account, the man's a psychopath. Never mind the police, social services should be having a word

if both parents had it then the kid would regardless of a car journey or not
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #3820 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:24:15 »

If anyone thinks that at least a portion of his account is not bullshit then they are going to be loyal no matter what he says or does that is clear.

He would have been better just coming out and admitting that some of his decisions could have been  an error in judgement, apologise for those errors in judgement and move on..

All he has done with this press conference is prove that he feels that he had a different set of "guidelines" to the general public and he has a level of contempt for anyone questioning it.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3821 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:31:01 »

How come the kid didn’t need a piss on the route up from London but on the specsavers test drive half an hour down the road had to stop for a piss in the woods.

That whole Barnard Castle thing doesn’t sound very feasible at all and doesn’t help his credibility with being tall with the truth in my opinion.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #3822 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:36:07 »

Cummings to make a statement later apparently.

Is it possible for themselves to dig themselves in any deeper?

That would be a yes, then!
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #3823 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:42:20 »

Is the trip to the castle to bernard castle the one which was on the same day as his wife's birthday?

Yes but that's just a massive coincidence. He only drove there with his family because his eyes might have been too dodgy to drive, had to have a little sit by the river because he felt sick, and then his son needed a piss having untied the knot that had been in it for the journey from London.

And if you don't believe that then you've been brainwashed by the msm.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3824 on: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:44:18 »

but it's his decision on who he wants to have look after his kids. he decided that his family would be better on standby. that's his judgement to make. he said other childcare wasnt available

this is turning into a daily briefing again, he has said his response and his own reasoning- every journalist is asking the same question. there is a massive grudge that he is privileged to have an option of an empty house when others had none.

The point is nobody else had that choice or at least they didn't think they did

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: