Pages: 1 ... 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1216883 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #2520 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 07:17:34 »

I can see that fucking clown starting a civil war in the US. I'm sure its crossed his mind to do away with voting and install himself ala Putin.

Ignore
« Reply #2521 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 07:54:24 »

War with China more likely.
Flashheart

« Reply #2522 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 08:49:50 »

The number of people backing trump in this is terryfying - but not surprising.

So many are repeating misunderstandings or just plain lies.

For example "The WHO covered it up by saying it doesn't transmit from person to person".

True, to a degree. They said in JANUARY this was the case 'according to preliminary data'. About a week later, they reversed the statement as more information came to light. It's how science works but there's too many idiots out there unable or unwilling to realise that.

Idiots are fucking dangerous. And they're dangerous to the rest of us.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2523 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 09:01:20 »

Trump's move to defund WHO has rightly been described by Richard Horton, editor of the Lancet, as "a crime against humanity".
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2524 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 09:05:31 »

Scary isn't it
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2525 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 09:10:10 »

Well known Town fan and old mate of mine and many on here Derek Elston of the 2,000+ Town matches consecutively is seriously ill in hospital with Covid19, everything crossed for you to make a full recovery mate.

Saw he posted in the Facebook group he expects to be released today

Things get better but they never get good
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2526 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 09:21:40 »

Saw he posted in the Facebook group he expects to be released today
Yeah thats good news. He and his wife hope to be allowed home today to finish recovery at home, good luck to him and his missus, he seems over the worst of this and hopefully see him back at the club soon.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2527 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 10:20:14 »

Jimmy Greaves out of hospital apparently
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2528 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 11:14:12 »

And Trump cuts funding to the WHO. Claiming that they were covering it up.

Despite the complete fucking opposite being true, and the orange twat himself publicly claiming not so long ago that it was a hoax.

Against WHO advice.

And his supporters will still lap up every fucking thing he says.

That is the first stage of his "who can I blame Corona on so that I am not too blame in an election year" plan in full effect, you will see more of this over the coming months..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2529 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 11:19:13 »

That is the first stage of his "who can I blame Corona on so that I am not too blame in an election year" plan in full effect, you will see more of this over the coming months..
The first stage was when he tried to claim it was a Democrat hoax, but you're right there'll be plenty more of it and his "base" will lap it up. Much as some people here are swallowing the Mail and Telegraph's St Boris of Corona Recovery line
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2530 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 11:19:47 »

I see the Care Minister is the latest govt fuckwit to put the moron in oxymoron.
Flashheart

« Reply #2531 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 11:24:44 »

I think people give Trump too much credit in suggesting his actions are down to design. I think it's more likely it's just a reaction from a petulant, unstable fuckwit.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #2532 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 11:25:39 »

I see the Care Minister is the latest govt fuckwit to put the moron in oxymoron.
To be fair she was being interviewed/shouted at/bullied (delete as appropriate) by that absolute cunt Piers Morgan who is using this whole thing to further his own career and pursue his own agenda.
Flashheart

« Reply #2533 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 11:27:30 »

Just seen the video and I don't think she was laughging at the deaths. I reckon it was more a case of exasperation at the gobshite not letting her speak - as per usual from him.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2534 on: Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 11:34:40 »

Just seen the video and I don't think she was laughging at the deaths. I reckon it was more a case of exasperation at the gobshite not letting her speak - as per usual from him.
I wasn't referring to the "giggling" as such, just her complete inability to actually answer the questions. Yes Morgan is a bully, but even when she had a clear run to respond she ducked the questions. And she repeated the lie of blaming medics for using "too much" PPE, she should be hounded out of office for that alone. Although that now seems to be the standard govt line, victim blaming at it's worst
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: