Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1217079 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #1740 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:08:39 »

Wow. Fella copied and pasted something then gets a barrage of abuse. Granted, he doesn't endear himself with his equally insulting comebacks but come on, give a guy a break.
Times are pretty shit so is all this necessary?

Careful. You'll get called a melt  Girl Giggle

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1741 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:09:06 »

Wow. Fella copied and pasted something then gets a barrage of abuse. Granted, he doesn't endear himself with his equally insulting comebacks but come on, give a guy a break.
Times are pretty shit so is all this necessary?

You fucking Melt
woolster

« Reply #1742 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:15:06 »

Oh man, the real victims are the people who copypaste post Tommy Robinson shit and borderline racist conspiract theory boloocks. Not even stuff they'd thought up on their own.

Sorry everybody.
as explained days ago, someone posted that an old couple had been deliberately coughed on and would love to give said person a seeing too, I posted video of said iincident, at no point did I say i agree  with it
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1743 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:17:00 »

as explained days ago, someone posted that an old couple had been deliberately coughed on and would love to give said person a seeing too, I posted video of said iincident, at no point did I say i agree  with it

Don't post shit and then make excuses for it. Fucking own it. Nothing worse than a coward.
Flashheart

« Reply #1744 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:18:00 »

Thank you TEF.

The last few pages have put a smile on my face
woolster

« Reply #1745 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:22:19 »

Don't post shit and then make excuses for it. Fucking own it. Nothing worse than a coward.
fucking own it I am no coward
Flashheart

« Reply #1746 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:22:23 »

Wow. Fella copied and pasted something then gets a barrage of abuse.

Fair comment.

But, if my memory serves me right, the same person also just 'copied and pasted' a Tommy Robinson video recently?

Maybe it's just a coincidence?

That's not a dig at you Arriba, just a (possibly incorrect) observation.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1747 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:22:46 »

as explained days ago, someone posted that an old couple had been deliberately coughed on and would love to give said person a seeing too, I posted video of said iincident, at no point did I say i agree  with it

Either a) You are stupid enough that you think that posting random EDL videos on a forum isn't going to get a reaction,

or

b) You can all fill this in yourselfs.

Part 2: I'm not being talked about, lets copypaste something just as offensive.

e: I love trollling but this guy is shit and dull

Ignore
« Reply #1748 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:28:40 »

Fair comment.

But, if my memory serves me right, the same person also just 'copied and pasted' a Tommy Robinson video recently?

Maybe it's just a coincidence?

That's not a dig at you Arriba, just a (possibly incorrect) observation.

I didn't see the Tommy Robinson video so cannot comment on that.
woolster

« Reply #1749 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:29:50 »

Either a) You are stupid enough that you think that posting random EDL videos on a forum isn't going to get a reaction,

or

Part 2: I'm not being talked about, lets copypaste something just as offensive.

e: I love trollling but this guy is shit and dull

I posted a video of the incident, fucking get over it, I don't give a shit about the EDL, just highlighted it
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1750 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:33:48 »

I posted a video of the incident, fucking get over it, I don't give a shit about the EDL, just highlighted it

or

woolster

« Reply #1751 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:41:08 »

OK,,can I ask you a question, being as you are offended with what I have copied and pasted, are you offended at someone being called a Retard when that offends certain people
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1752 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:46:48 »

OK,,can I ask you a question, being as you are offended with what I have copied and pasted, are you offended at someone being called a Retard when that offends certain people

Are you Deflecting?

I don't give a fuck if someone posting Tommy Robinson videos and copypaste racism gets upset about the term "retard". You're posting shit which is literally designed to directly incite hatred. I don't think it's something you get on your high horse about.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1753 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 23:48:03 »

Are you Deflecting?

I don't give a fuck if someone posting Tommy Robinson videos and copypaste racism gets upset about the term "retard". You're posting shit which is literally designed to directly incite hatred. I don't think it's something you get on your high horse about.

Let me ask you a question. Were your video/copypaste twitter effort just to get a reaction off people or did you think they were genuinely usefull to the conversation in the thread?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1754 on: Sunday, March 29, 2020, 00:11:59 »

Sorry, Ive been off of here, what with there being no football.  Have I missed something?

Could someone summarise who is angry with who and whether this solves our current crisis or not?  Most importantly are we going up to league 1 or not?

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: