Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1217406 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1695 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 20:34:26 »

The line to notice on those images being released is the bottom one

" of those hospitalised "

Implying only those who die in hospital are officially counted as only hospitalised are tested.

Someone I know in GP practice has told me that all doctors are putting a plan into place Locally a data base for all other GPs in their area to access for their patients deemed to fall into a special care criteria in case of hospitalisation. So in other words if you were deemed to be a serious risk your details are now on a local data base which another GP can access in case your own GP falls ill enabling them to keep prescribing your medication and getting you to hospital if needed. Of those that get hospitalised with covid-19 the mortality rate is expected to be 70%.

This is serious shit for the most vulnerable amongst us.
woolster

« Reply #1696 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 21:29:56 »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1243990052834652160 
woolster

« Reply #1697 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 21:47:27 »

Seen this on Twitter,
THE GREAT CHINESE DECEPTION!!!!!

The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reached Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light on this?Huh?

Forwarded as received...read it...

Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did....

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way

How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there.

Worth pondering..
Just Think about this...

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus.

Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present

THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc. Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. ..

China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas. As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released.

Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak. Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus. Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA.

Just Think about it ...

The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1698 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 21:49:14 »

Can't wait to hear your take on the Moon landings & 9/11.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 21:56:10 by Ardiles » Logged
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1699 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 21:51:38 »

Are you fucking retarded?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1700 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 21:52:59 »

Ice Cream
woolster

« Reply #1701 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 22:00:09 »

Can't wait to hear your take on the Moon landings & 9/11.
posted from twitter, nothing to do with me, just stated what some people are saying, chill out FFS,
woolster

« Reply #1702 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 22:02:32 »

no im not you twat, judt posted what people have tweeted, you want to call me retarded to my face you cunt,
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #1703 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 22:05:41 »

no im not you twat, judt posted what people have tweeted, you want to call me retarded to my face you cunt,

He would, but it would have to be from a 2 metre distance.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1704 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 22:06:06 »

Cheesy
woolster

« Reply #1705 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 22:06:47 »

that fucking word is out of order, next time town are at home please feel free to meet me in the Merlin or any pub of your choice, your a cunt
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 22:08:20 by woolster » Logged
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1706 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 22:07:04 »

posted from twitter, nothing to do with me, just stated what some people are saying, chill out FFS,

I'd rather you left bollocks like that on Twitter, to tell the truth.  What's the point of repeating it anyway?  If you believe it, then say so.  But if not, what's the point in amplifying pointless conspiracy theories at a time like this?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #1707 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 22:07:33 »

And I get fucking shitted on for talking about social stereotypes?! 

Keep smoking the crack Woolster  Wink

I know they weren't your own words directly, I'd say the North Korea reporting is self explanatory, what with their penchant for the smoke n mirrors approach to PR.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
woolster

« Reply #1708 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 22:13:51 »

I'd rather you left bollocks like that on Twitter, to tell the truth.  What's the point of repeating it anyway?  If you believe it, then say so.  But if not, what's the point in amplifying pointless conspiracy theories at a time like this?
fuck you, I'll post what I want, didn't say I believed it, just what I read
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1709 on: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 22:14:49 »

I duly note your dislike of the word retarded and agree perhaps it is a bit strong so let me reword.

Are you a fucking moron?

As for your offer of a date.. I'm flattered but spoken for I'm afraid.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: