Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley trains  (Read 20135 times)
DMR

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 14:25:29 »

will probably be found walking around Soho in a town shirt looking for some bamboo to wank me off.

This is magnificent

welshred

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 14:31:35 »

Banbury train for me this time.
Previously drove to Wembley and used pre-paid parking.

Did you use the Wembley parking or unofficial? What was it like getting out afterwards?
Swindon Town Fan

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 14:42:35 »

This is magnificent

I apologise, after posting I read my post back and decided it was too rude for the internet, and deleted it without first seeing your reply.
kerry red

« Reply #48 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 14:44:38 »

It'll take some doing to post something too rude on here
02hodgsol

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 14:48:32 »

Driving to Wycombe and getting train from there seems the best bet.
Direct line to Wembley station. Only 30 mins on train and only £13.60 off peak return. trains run every 30 minutes it seems
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 14:56:43 »

Anyone going in on the Waterloo line, if so what pub will the gathering take place?

Charlie Henry

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 17:30:43 »

Bloke at work mentioned if you drive to Uxbridge (just north of Windsor) you can get decent parking and a tube direct to Wembley park station, could be easier and more regular than going via FGW
chunky monkey

« Reply #52 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 17:34:44 »

No such problems from Bournemouth
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 18:03:26 »

Bloke at work mentioned if you drive to Uxbridge (just north of Windsor) you can get decent parking and a tube direct to Wembley park station, could be easier and more regular than going via FGW
I have already posted such a suggestion.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 18:25:40 »

Preston fans being messed about by work being done on West Coast line by Virgin Trains. Which may undo any goodwill Virgin Trains had created by spending a six-figure sum sponsoring them:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/14/virgin-trains-preston-play-off-final-trains
lincolnred

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 19:11:57 »

Bicester, direct trains, If you live the wrong side of Swindon?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 20:02:39 »

Bicester, direct trains, If you live the wrong side of Swindon?
Just booked 4 adult and 2 children from Bicester North to Wembley stadium - £71-50 (although we do have a friends and family railcard).
Misun

« Reply #57 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 20:34:56 »

Hi everyone,

If anybody is on the lookout for a fun way to get to Wembley, look no further. We've had a few broken promises from people in our group resulting in spaces on our party bus.

http://www.theswindonlimocompany.co.uk/party-bus-limo-hire-swindon.htm

We were never going to fill the bus as most of our group aren't really town fans but we were hoping for more than the 7 of us.
There are 9 spaces going at £40 each. Leaving the county ground at midday coming home straight after the match.

There are no Burberry wearing, green street wannabe's amongst us. Just drunken idiots that love their fun.

An takers?

PS: apologies for the shite username
Swindon Town Fan

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 20:40:39 »

Hi everyone,

If anybody is on the lookout for a fun way to get to Wembley, look no further. We've had a few broken promises from people in our group resulting in spaces on our party bus.

We were never going to fill the bus as most of our group aren't really town fans but we were hoping for more than the 7 of us.
There are 9 spaces going at £40 each. Leaving the county ground at midday coming home straight after the match.

There are no Burberry wearing, green street wannabe's amongst us. Just drunken idiots that love their fun.

An takers?

I'm out then.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 20:41:46 »

Hi everyone,

An takers?

Milan is that you?

Now, ain't that just like me?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: