Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who's been naughty then ??  (Read 7296 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 15:26:36 »

We do, Ancergren last year was it?  Not sure if it was reported officially though as the fact he threw it back overshadowed everything.
Yes, something happened with Ankergren a few years back. As you say, I think it may have been overlooked after he threw it back!
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 15:29:39 »

Presumably it's ok if the Town End gets closed for a few games then ?

As long as they relocate my season ticket to another seat in another stand whilst its closed since I had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't really bother me too much.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 15:33:32 »

Does anyone remember the midweek game v Wrexham  - late 70s/ early 80s. Now that was proper naughty. I actually felt sorry for the Wrexham goalkeeper. I also felt sorry for the Wrexham fans, most of whom got back on the coaches and back to Wrexham within a few minutes of the game starting.
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 15:38:53 »

Does anyone remember the midweek game v Wrexham  - late 70s/ early 80s. Now that was proper naughty. I actually felt sorry for the Wrexham goalkeeper. I also felt sorry for the Wrexham fans, most of whom got back on the coaches and back to Wrexham within a few minutes of the game starting.

wasn't that carrots or something? I'm not old enough for that one - 1978 internet says!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 15:44:03 »

As long as they relocate my season ticket to another seat in another stand whilst its closed since I had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't really bother me too much.

not the fucking point though is it ?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 15:44:31 »

You felt sorry for them having to return to Wrexham? I am sure most people would share your sorrow, it doesn't sound much like Paris or Vienna!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 15:54:49 »

wasn't that carrots or something? I'm not old enough for that one - 1978 internet says!
It was just about anything anyone could get their hands on including golf balls and bloody great big lumps of concrete from the terracing. The game had to be stopped more than once to have the goal area cleared.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 15:55:25 »

We used to have quite a few battles with WXM on and off the pitch back in the 70's, they had some nasty fuckers following them in those days, it always seemed to spill off onto the pitch.

And yes we do have a history of throwing things at opposing keepers, almost every week the oppo keeper was pelted with coins etc thats why they put up the massive mesh behind the goal in the first place.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 16:48:27 »

The only acceptable object thrown on the pitch was at Roy Burton..................the famous smoke bomb.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 17:15:46 »

If it is the incident when he was holding his head, then that was there number 22 smacking him. Kuipers threw a slap at the defender and the number 22 hit him back a lot harder. He was holding his head after that.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 17:26:00 »

The only thing the ref saw all night and then Kuipers had to run 30 yards and hold it an inch from the cunts nose........

Throwing things is not clever.

My only highlight was the fat crawley coach getting hit by the ball from the Arkells!

Clems Army!
glos_robin

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 18:06:18 »

I remember someone walking out of the Townend and punching Shefki Kuqi during the opening game of the 03/04 season. He made the mistake of celebrating in front of the Townend after scoring which makes this lighter thing seem a little powderpuff.
Spencer_White

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 18:20:11 »

Worst Ive ever seen a crowd pelt a goalkeeper was the scum in the last game at the public lavatory.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 20:56:46 »

It'd go to the FA wouldn't it for this game?

We have no history of this sort of thing, i'd be suprised if we get anything more than a slap on the wrists

Was it the FA who dealt with us (and then Spurs) 20 years ago - on that basis I can see us demoted two divisions with multiple games behind closed doors!

It may have been the Football League but I am not bitter honest!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 21:08:06 »

I remember someone walking out of the Townend and punching Shefki Kuqi during the opening game of the 03/04 season. He made the mistake of celebrating in front of the Townend after scoring which makes this lighter thing seem a little powderpuff.

I remember that. It was fucking baking that day, about 37 c.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: