Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Robbie Keane to Liverpool (for alot of money)  (Read 12714 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 13:06:37 »

robbie keane is a mint player, vastly underated. great signing for liverpool

Things get better but they never get good
Rich Pullen

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 13:06:59 »

robbie keane is a mint player

Cheesy Nicely done.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 13:09:32 »

I don't remember anyone critising Fernando Torres when he arrived in England.

I stand by my statement - he and Torres should score many goals together but they'll still lose silly games against 'inferior' opposition thus ruining their chances of a title run.

perhaps not critisised, but some eybrows were raised that they had spent so much on someone who whilst clearly talented, had never had a fantastic goal retrun for athletico madrid.

I dont theink anyone really thought he would do as well as he did and so quickly
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 13:12:46 »

Going back to Keane, compared to some of these transfer fees he is worth it.

Johnson - £12m
Crouch - £13m
Kuyt - £12m
Rooney - £30m
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 13:13:46 »

if andy johnson is worth £12milion than robbie keane is worth at least 30 million

Things get better but they never get good
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 13:18:12 »

Has anyone noticed how "in" this word has become recently (not just of TEF, generally)... Yes, it's been around for years but it seems the cool dude word of choice at the moment - Whatever the topic I always hear this phrase nowadays.

Just an observation is all.

I don't use it...

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 13:22:03 »

I don't remember anyone critising Fernando Torres when he arrived in England.

Sorry Rich, not aimed at anyone on here, I read a lot of forums and this is the general view across the board.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 13:23:26 »

Sorry Rich, not aimed at anyone on here, I read a lot of forums and this is the general view across the board.

That's fair enough GR - I meant generally too, but keyboard warriors will say some daft things.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 14:12:21 »

During my research for my last mesages I learnt that Spurs got £2m for Noe Pamarot.

This is the guy who spent 45 minutes having his pants pulled down by Macnamee the other night, no?

How much did they pay for him in the first place, out of interest? In the past, Spurs have really made some bad signings...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Rich Pullen

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 14:17:52 »

How much did they pay for him in the first place, out of interest? In the past, Spurs have really made some bad signings...

Many indeed, good lord yes - soccerbase tells me Spurs coughed up £1.75 millions for his services.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 14:18:23 »

Rebrov Cheesy
Dean Richards Cheesy

To be fair though they've mad some good ones in recent years though. Selling Carrick, Keane & Berbatov will make them the best part of £50m pure profit
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 14:21:31 »

and mid table finishes Smiley
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 14:22:02 »

Hoddle signed Keane for 7 million from Leeds.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Rich Pullen

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 14:22:09 »

This summers transfers have been a marked improvement for Tottenham.

Also, Spurs had a ridiculously big following at my school - I could only explain it was because of the brief exploits of Gascoigne and Lineker in the early 90's.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 14:24:12 »

The only reason i have a soft spot for Spurs was because of Gazza at Italia 90, followed by winning the FA Cup, and my nan growing up by the ground. At that impressionable age, they seemed like a good team to follow. Then i got taken to the County G, and that was it!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: