Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official FM2006 Thread  (Read 15260 times)
Danjackson10

« Reply #120 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 16:05:30 »

I got a player called Griffit or something on the right who is doing the bussiness! Any centre backs!?
STFC Village

« Reply #121 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 16:07:24 »

Quote from: "Danjackson10"
I got a player called Griffit or something on the right who is doing the bussiness! Any centre backs!?
Wierd, i've signed him too! A legend on either wing! I've also bought back George Ndah!

P6 W3 D2 L1 GF 9 GA 7..... Cool
Danjackson10

« Reply #122 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 16:08:15 »

Obviously your a man of good choice Mr Village! Cheesy
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 16:32:41 »

nuno morais, from chelsea, decent enough CB from chelsea, and kevin thornton from coventry (AM C) are pretty useful, got both on loan atm but morais said when he signed he wanted to make it a permanent move, so we'll see. signed a fucking ace right-sided italian fella, Antonio Buscé from Empoli, can play anywhere on the right-hand side of the pitch, pretty bloody useful!

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 17:25:44 »

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS i almost threw my pc in the bin, it all went mental and closed FM without asking, i thought i'd lost the best part of 3months in the game, but luckily it'd just autosaved it. thank fuck!

Spud

« Reply #125 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 19:25:58 »

Ive just signed Hearts player Steven Pressley & Milan winger Serginho for my Rangers team.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 19:28:24 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Ive just signed Hearts player Steven Pressley & Milan winger Serginho for my Rangers team.

Rudi Skacel is great in the game and Webster is better then Pressley and is younger!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spud

« Reply #127 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 19:30:54 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"

Rudi Skacel is great in the game and Webster is better then Pressley and is younger!

Webster had already signed for Pompey, Skacel scored 2 against me after i was cruising at 2-0.

Hearts keep refusing my bids for Craig Gordon, as you can tell im going for most of the Hearts team.  
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 19:32:15 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"

Webster had already signed for Pompey, Skacel scored 2 against me after i was cruising at 2-0.

Hearts keep refusing my bids for Craig Gordon, as you can tell im going for most of the Hearts team.  

Hearts have said they won't sell Gordon for less than 5 million in real life, so get your purse out Spuddy!!

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Spud

« Reply #129 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 19:34:16 »

I managed to swap Pressley for injury prone Gavin Rae.  Smiley
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 19:42:51 »

I managed to swap Pressley for injury prone Gavin Rae.  Smiley

Good deal, very good deal in fact!

McLovin

« Reply #131 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 20:17:41 »

I started off unemployed, and am currently managing Yeovil.  Best signings so far are Larsson and Jonhannes Something-or-other from the Gooners on loan
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 20:31:08 »

i had that larsson kiddy onloan in the first year, plays well if you have him on the left wing of a 4-4-2, with nicolau as the left back, with them swapping positions during the match

STFC Village

« Reply #133 on: Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 19:05:37 »

Can someone explain to me how to put a screen shot on here please? I had a go, but on the screen that i want to take a shot of, it won't give me the option to print :?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #134 on: Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 19:13:30 »

Don't you just press print screen on your keyboard and paste in paint?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: