Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Clarke  (Read 74681 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #60 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 21:11:12 »

It's Steve Howard.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 21:12:14 »

fat ronaldo
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 21:24:59 »

It's Steve Howard.
That would be ace
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 21:32:38 »

fat ronaldo

I thought it was just my 10 year old called him that on Fifa 11

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 21:33:14 »

That would be ace

Getting on a bit but would definitely do a job in L2.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 21:33:25 »

Just tried looking up Leon Clarke related youtube clips and saw this....may have been posted before, but its worth seeing again I think...

Can we let Easyjet take our freekicks on Sunday please? Did he even get a look in with any of the 'shootable' set pieces against Numb and Daggers?

Lets keep Risser and Kennedy the fuck away from dead ball situations from now on shall we?  
Barry Scott

« Reply #66 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 21:43:40 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X06WnqhRWH4

Can we let Easyjet take our freekicks on Sunday please? Did he even get a look in with any of the 'shootable' set pieces against Numb and Daggers?

I've seen some of his freekicks on YouTube, but that one's pretty special. Esajas to be set piece man - no arguments - from now on.

Edit: Oh yeah, Leon Clarke, seems like a superb signing and the optimism switch is now turned back up to maximum again. Cheesy
dannywilliamsisgod

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 21:49:18 »

Interesting to hear PDC, and Watkins talking about one more player coming in.Given the size of the squad surely a few are going to heading out to pastures new?I hope Ferry, and Amankwah aren't two of them No , but I have a worrying feeling that they will be.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #68 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 21:55:09 »

I reckon Ferry will start sunday
dannywilliamsisgod

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 21:57:31 »

I reckon Ferry will start sunday
I really hope so, I find it incredible that Ferry, can't get in the side.He's easily the most talented midfielder we have at the club.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 22:00:12 »

Well, well, I didn't think this would come to anything to be honest.  Good to see that having identified where the weaknesses are, PDC and Wray have reacted quickly.  None of this dilly dallying that cost us so dearly last season.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 22:10:57 »

Hopefully he can live up to expectations. Between Clarke, Kerrouche and Connell surely we'll be able to find some goals this season.
deltaincline

« Reply #72 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 22:15:47 »

Signing Clarke should be a tidy bit of business for us.

After all the dross and shite that Fitton and Wilson managed to attract last season, PDS and Wray certainly don't seem to be fucking around in the early stages of this one.

LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 22:19:00 »

Where are people getting their optimisum for this guy from. I dont know much about him so i cant really confirm if he is any good or not. I would love him to be and make a huge impact on sunday, i just read another article that said he was not the most prolific of strikers. I can appreciate he is dropping down to a lower league but is that enough?

Lets hope so

Interested to see who this other key player is.

Yes i am a newbie. Not really followed the town much but have lived here for about 18 years. Got a little boy of two and thought it would be nice if both of us supported the local team, if he likes footy that is. So please forgive my lack of knowledge at this point. Work has resrticted my viewing of the town far but I managed a few of the friendlies  Bye
« Last Edit: Friday, August 19, 2011, 22:28:55 by LittleRed » Logged
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Friday, August 19, 2011, 22:23:38 »

Clarke should be a different gravy in this league, is he match fit? I would guess he has some fitness  Hmmm
Intrigued to find out who the 'Exciting' signing that Gary has mentioned is. Exciting times this season will be a crazy one  Beers

Now, ain't that just like me?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: