Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thisis Vs. TEF...  (Read 5871 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 13:28:20 »

and when no one knew who was who...

Gary Stanley going off on one about lawyers and stuff

the ever un-funny j1m

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 15:46:57 »

who was supersonic?he must have been a great guy Wink
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 15:56:44 »

He made you look like Tommy Cooper  Wink

Sad to say, i must be on my way
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 16:03:08 »

Arriba => Supersonic  Shocked
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 16:27:43 »

Quote from: "DV"
and when no one knew who was who...

Gary Stanley going off on one about lawyers and stuff

the ever un-funny j1m

Where's Piemonte theses days?

Gary used to fly off the handle a couple of years ago at the slightest little thing.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 16:28:58 »

I miss Piemonte, he kept me sane.  I think someone has kidnapped him. Maybe Whalley hired a hit man on him  :shock:
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 17:28:06 »

i was joking bazza.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 18:55:27 »

I used to worship Supersonic  :shock:

What the fuck is this?  Is it everyone's fucking time of the month of something?  Have a wank ffs and relieve some sexual tension, quit bitching!!

I've heard Joey Beauchamp is available...
flammableBen

« Reply #68 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 03:27:05 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
As if the manatee fad wasn't enough, have you lot joined the forums and become a bunch of spastics?

This forum, slowly but surely, is becoming very tedious in parts and riddled with slow-of-thought, unoriginal humourless dross.

Perhaps i'm just a grumpy old cunt and should just read topics with titles that sound like they were written by:

A/ Someone adult
B/ Someone from the trust
C/ Someone positive
D/ An upstanding member of the TEF.

Maybe someone's trying to provoke cocks like me? God knows.

I just can't be fucked with reading and wanting to reply to constant mongisms. It's easier giving up smoking, which, incidentally, i started doing yesterday and probably why i feel so tetchy. Nice.

Anyway, mong-on, play with your crayons and face paints i won't disturb you for a while. :boring:

Just because I was off trying to drug my self up on chewing gum for most of the week (1 success out of about 20), doesn't mean that I'm not going to stick up for the manatees.

To start of with it was meant as a jokey response to the sort of repetitive threads you're moaning about, although it did get a bit carried away.

Everything else you say is true though (I think, I haven't really read it). The TEF has been getting a bit thisisy at times, especially the boardroom section... The I've got 32 posts making the same point over and over again people are the worst.

The best people can do is try and keep up the general high (or at least irreverent) quality of posting across the board.
sonic youth

« Reply #69 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 09:13:06 »

Sonic will be pleased to hear he's achieved what he wanted. Barry Scott will not post again. This is my 729th and last post.

Thank you and good night, i'll close the nazi emblazoned door on my way out and just peer through the windows to look every now and again.

Surrender

bye then, mr overreaction. Cheesy
red macca

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 15:12:31 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
As if the manatee fad wasn't enough, have you lot joined the forums and become a bunch of spastics?

This forum, slowly but surely, is becoming very tedious in parts and riddled with slow-of-thought, unoriginal humourless dross.

Perhaps i'm just a grumpy old cunt and should just read topics with titles that sound like they were written by:

A/ Someone adult
B/ Someone from the trust
C/ Someone positive
D/ An upstanding member of the TEF.

Maybe someone's trying to provoke cocks like me? God knows.

I just can't be fucked with reading and wanting to reply to constant mongisms. It's easier giving up smoking, which, incidentally, i started doing yesterday and probably why i feel so tetchy. Nice.

Anyway, mong-on, play with your crayons and face paints i won't disturb you for a while. :boring:

Just because I was off trying to drug my self up on chewing gum for most of the week (1 success out of about 20), doesn't mean that I'm not going to stick up for the manatees.

To start of with it was meant as a jokey response to the sort of repetitive threads you're moaning about, although it did get a bit carried away.

Everything else you say is true though (I think, I haven't really read it). The TEF has been getting a bit thisisy at times, especially the boardroom section... The I've got 32 posts making the same point over and over again people are the worst.

The best people can do is try and keep up the general high (or at least irreverent) quality of posting across the board.
Bit like the late night threads really Cheesy
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 15:16:52 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
especially the boardroom section... The I've got 32 posts making the same point over and over again people are the worst.

sorry
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 15:57:00 »

Dont apologise, Glass the cunt.

Everyobody is too cosy on here these days Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: