Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Leeds United official matchday thread  (Read 68852 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:55:53 »

"absolute bunch of twats"
just out of curiosity, in what way Spencer?

I would have thought we would have had enough 'proper', albeit stayaway fans and/or lost, to fill the ground.

Another thing, the number of town fans I saw last night gawping at their tickets trying to work out what stand they were in and where it was.
Give me strength.

hahaha on this note I popped up to collect something from my friend who works as a waitress in the exec suites - a group of about 4 fans wandered past me - unquestioned - were wandering around the sponsors suites upstairs until they were finally questioned by a memmber of staff and asked "where the Arkells stand was"  Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:08:53 »

hahaha on this note I popped up to collect something from my friend who works as a waitress in the exec suites - a group of about 4 fans wandered past me - unquestioned - were wandering around the sponsors suites upstairs until they were finally questioned by a memmber of staff and asked "where the Arkells stand was"  Cheesy
You should have given them the golden shower treatment JFW. That'd have taught them
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:11:53 »

I would have thought we would have had enough 'proper', albeit stayaway fans and/or lost, to fill the ground.

Another thing, the number of town fans I saw last night gawping at their tickets trying to work out what stand they were in and where it was.
Give me strength.

In the townend catering kiosk queue about 10 people walked straight past the queue into the kiosk and then out again.  They were looking for the toilets.  Oh how hardcore diehard I felt to be able to patronisingly tell them where to go.

Never knowingly overstated.
iffy

« Reply #543 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:14:12 »

3-0 defeat and a rapid downward spiral into mid-table, once again making a fucking mess of things.

That's right you filthy Leeds jokers, we're gonna do jobs on you. Enjoy your collapse.

Applause.
The Artist Billy Paynter

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:29:36 »

The moaners having a go at the 'casual fans',

So you dont think a full ground is better than 8,000 fans? Plus the extra income that come's with this?

What if they actually enjoyed last nights superb performance and chose to come to more games in the future?

Maybe non season ticket holders should wear some sort of badge or hat with the word c**t on it.

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:32:55 »

Where can I get a hat that says cunt on it?  Ill couple it with my inspiral carpets cool as fuck t shirt for the ultimate sweary outfit.

Never knowingly overstated.
iffy

« Reply #546 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:34:59 »

Where can I get a hat that says cunt on it?  Ill couple it with my inspiral carpets cool as fuck t shirt for the ultimate sweary outfit.

Oxford?
DMR

« Reply #547 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:35:40 »

3-0 defeat and a rapid downward spiral into mid-table, once again making a fucking mess of things.

That's right you filthy Leeds jokers, we're gonna do jobs on you. Enjoy your collapse.

ooh!
Spencer_White

« Reply #548 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:37:35 »

They had no enthusiasm for the game whatsover. To be honest Im pretty sure a lot of them were Leeds fans.

Mansfield at home 2007 was my perfect Swindon home crowd. 12,000 quality home supporters. Magical.
Spencer_White

« Reply #549 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:38:54 »

Maybe non season ticket holders should wear some sort of badge or hat with the word c**t on it.

Quite the opposite, they should throw in one of those with the TE £199 deal.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 13:50:05 by Spencer_White » Logged
DMR

« Reply #550 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:39:13 »

They had no enthusiasm for the game whatsover. To be honest Im pretty sure a lot of them were Leeds fans.

Mansfield at home 2007 was my perfect Swindon home crowd. 12,000 quality home supporters. Magical.

On the bank, absolutely sauced, when Barry Corr scored, was the fucking boy. Great day.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:54:10 »

Afternoon all - my first post on here so I'm prepared to be called a cunt or whatever Cheesy I took my Liverpool supporting mate last night and he was really impressed with the way we played; said he'd be back for a few more games this season.

Reading through the various match reports this was the best I've read so far - and it was written by a Leeds fan!

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s277.htm?447,11236496

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 13:00:42 »

Afternoon all - my first post on here so I'm prepared to be called a cunt or whatever :

Hello and welcome to the TEF, cunt. Smiley

Thanks for the link, happy times.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 13:50:40 »

Afternoon all - my first post on here so I'm prepared to be called a cunt or whatever Cheesy I took my Liverpool supporting mate last night and he was really impressed with the way we played; said he'd be back for a few more games this season.

Reading through the various match reports this was the best I've read so far - and it was written by a Leeds fan!

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s277.htm?447,11236496
"As a counter attacking force they looked like Arsenal" Cheesy
Barry Scott

« Reply #554 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 14:27:23 »

It is your duty so make sure you do ... anyone else who starts the thread should be banned.

I'm even tempted to only allow mex to start new threads in there. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: