Pages: 1 ... 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 ... 867   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1276938 times)
Ides of March

Ignore
« Reply #10275 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 09:54:56 »

‘We know something you don’t’ effectively and then they expect Swindon fans to be thankful in response to them telling us absolutely fuck all. Baffling ‘journalism’ from a media outlet that has constantly fed off Swindon fans, so can’t say it’s a particular surprise that they want to latch onto something STFC related.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #10276 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 09:55:53 »

Does have the feeling that’s it’s all about to kick off shortly.

Whelan and co are getting a lot of shit (rightly) for their Cryptic Tweets, but apparently SOMETHING is going to come out at SOMETIME. According to them the Trust should be all over whatever IT is.

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised but they might have been better off saying nothing.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #10277 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:03:42 »

They probably could have garnered some good following and attention doing this last year but the fanbase is so riled up and battered at the minute that any cryptic “we know something you don’t” style tweets will not go down well, as Broadbent Lounge recently found too
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10278 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:09:16 »

Whelan is a knob. He tweeted similar riddles this summer without providing any substance.

Swindon Town make up a disproportionate share of that media groups output, they’re just trying to stay relevant

I think that's harsh. Totally accept the cryptic hints are somewhat annoying, but don't bother me too much unless its a hidden agenda on behalf of someone (not suggesting it is).

Its his job to get clicks to the site he writes on.

But hey, just my opinion
Whelan and co are getting a lot of shit (rightly) for their Cryptic Tweets, but apparently SOMETHING is going to come out at SOMETIME. According to them the Trust should be all over whatever IT is.

Er, its good news..right...right...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #10279 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:14:45 »

I think that's harsh. Totally accept the cryptic hints are somewhat annoying, but don't bother me too much unless its a hidden agenda on behalf of someone (not suggesting it is).

Its his job to get clicks to the site he writes on.

But hey, just my opinion
Er, its good news..right...right...

If I was a betting man i'd suggest not. Some of the speculation is bound to be "gold" though isn't it!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10280 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:19:55 »

If I was a betting man i'd suggest not. Some of the speculation is bound to be "gold" though isn't it!

Clem's in New York selling us to "Able". He would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling
kids.

Able is of course an anagram of Lee Power, provided you add some letters and take some away.

Pass it on.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #10281 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:23:54 »

Some of Whelan’s shit will stick eventually mind. Clearly we have problems and people openly talk.
One of our “esteemed” Boardroom guests is no longer vocally active, clearly being told to stay quiet.

What a mess. 10 years now of this crap and even Blackpool never had it for that long.
Getting older by the year and crave for a little sustainable optimism before they drape my Swindon scarf over my coffin ☹️
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #10282 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:24:44 »

Clem's in New York selling us to "Able". He would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling
kids.

Able is of course an anagram of Lee Power, provided you add some letters and take some away.

Pass it on.

😂
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #10283 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:35:34 »

kids.

Pass it on.

well we've had BEST, so I suppose ABLE would be adequate.

And just for those that like a trip down memory lane - 2007

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/1675944.veiga-there-is-no-conflict/
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:42:15 by Bob's Orange » Logged

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #10284 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:39:52 »

kids.

Pass it on.
Hes in Alkmaar meeting with AZ owner Rene Neelissen about a takeover. Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #10285 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:42:26 »

well we've had BEST, so I suppose ABLE would be adequate.
Next takeover offer will be from a consortium called "Meh".

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #10286 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:45:05 »

I wish our fans had the same energy to kick off at games as they do giving pointless websites and Trust members shit
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #10287 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:45:24 »

I wish our fans had the same energy to kick off at games as they do giving pointless websites and Trust members shit

Yes
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #10288 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:46:15 »

Next takeover offer will be from a consortium called "Meh".

Cheesy

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #10289 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 10:50:09 »

Amen
Pages: 1 ... 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 ... 867   Go Up
Print
Jump to: