Pages: 1 ... 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 ... 867   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1277794 times)
Ides of March

Ignore
« Reply #4275 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 13:50:39 »

Unsure where to put it/if it has already been discussed,, but no clue where this has come from.

Ryan Whelan: “No Rob Angus hasn't left Swindon Town. Utter 💩. You can stop asking now.”

Haven’t seen anything about this rumour before, most likely started on the Facebook page.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #4276 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:09:07 »

Fans forum re-arranged for Wednesday 16th August - no Clem in attendance - Rob A, Flynn, Hatswell, Jamie Russell, Anthony Hall and Mandie Coe will be there.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #4277 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:17:32 »

Fans forum re-arranged for Wednesday 16th August - no Clem in attendance - Rob A, Flynn, Hatswell, Jamie Russell, Anthony Hall and Mandie Coe will be there.

Wasn’t the whole reason it was re-arranged so that Clem could make it?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4278 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:18:09 »

Where do you see that Chang?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #4279 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:19:35 »

Where do you see that Chang?
A mate (ST holder) had an email from the OSC re. tickets - expect it’s gone out en masse as your automatically an OSC member this season I think
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #4280 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:25:15 »

A mate (ST holder) had an email from the OSC re. tickets - expect it’s gone out en masse as your automatically an OSC member this season I think

Ah fair enough. I guess this is where the corner flag tweet/Rob Angus resigning rumour may have come from?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
DMC

« Reply #4281 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:29:16 »

So he could zoom at a more resonable hour or attend. Looks like he isn't coming over for a while now and happy with the Axis guys he has working day to day with Rob Angus
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #4282 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:29:38 »

that's not going to help the toxic rumour mill is it? I hope there are comms to explain/confirm/deny.

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #4283 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:44:20 »

Isn’t it fairly obvious that the real reason was to give Flynn a chance to get his feet under the table before he was bombarded with questions about why he hasn’t signed Sendles-White or some other has been with a Swindon connection
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4284 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:53:02 »

It’s a fiver to attend. What happened to the £25 2 course dinner.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4285 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:53:17 »

Quote from: Quagmire

yeah.

Hello,

We are pleased to announce that we've teamed up with The Sir Tom Broadbent Lounge to host a Fans Forum.

As a member of the Official Supporters Club, you have priority access to book your space before they become generally available on Friday 21st July 2023 at mid-day.

You can put your questions to Rob Angus, Jamie Russell, Mike Flynn, Wayne Hatswell, Anthony Hall and Mandie Coe in the Legends Lounge at SN1 on Wednesday 16th August 2023. Doors open at 6:30pm, for a 7pm start.

This event is £5 to attend, with all the money going to our Charity of the Season, Darby Rimmer Foundation.  Spaces can be purchased at the link below.   Actual tickets will not be issued, but we will have a list of attendees on door. 

Spaces can be purchased at :  Shop (stfc-osc.com)

A big thank you to Vic Morgan who has agreed to MC the event for us and if you can't join us in person, The Sir Tom Broadbent Lounge will be covering the event live on Twitter (@T_STBL) so fans across the globe can still get involved.

Thanks

Chris

Secretary & Member Communication

£5 goes to charity but I think it's a bit off tbh
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:55:26 by Batch » Logged
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #4286 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 14:56:08 »

It’s a fiver to attend. What happened to the £25 2 course dinner.
That’s a separate ‘meet the manager’ event
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4287 on: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 16:07:57 »

£50 if you want to meet the Kitmen and see a podcast being filmed.

Christ.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #4288 on: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 16:10:00 »

I mean it’s not for me but I don’t see a huge issue with it, each to their own if people are happy to pay that.

It’s different if it was say a fans forum or similar where your average fan would want to attend and not be priced out, otherwise I say fair enough if anyone wants to stump that up!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #4289 on: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 16:18:54 »

I mean it’s not for me but I don’t see a huge issue with it, each to their own if people are happy to pay that.

It’s different if it was say a fans forum or similar where your average fan would want to attend and not be priced out, otherwise I say fair enough if anyone wants to stump that up!

yep, agreed. These guys seem pretty popular and I can see a fair few fans going for it. Parents getting it for their kids for Christmas/Birthday presents etc perhaps?

I suppose it's no different to Crouchfest or something like that.

Pages: 1 ... 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 ... 867   Go Up
Print
Jump to: