Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Phil Smith  (Read 2587 times)
STFC_Gazza

« on: Sunday, November 19, 2006, 15:03:20 »

Has Phil Smith not been a great 2nd keeper? He has done very well and deserves to start. Am glad Sturrock is keeping Smithy in the team. You could tell at Torquay yesterday how much it meant to him to get a clean sheet, Came over to all the fans after the game and was hugging the fans and was well happy until the steward moved him on. Smith and Brez need to stay!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 19, 2006, 15:11:31 »

agreed, no co-incidence Lonergan was 'injured' for yesterdays game
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, November 19, 2006, 15:48:01 »

Smith was absolutely fantastic yesterday!! When was the last time swindon had 2 decent goalies? never.

His face at the end was magic, when he came over to the fans he got mobbed. brilliant!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, November 19, 2006, 16:43:55 »

A new hero has been born it would seem!

In fairness to Sturrock, he said Smith would have played yesterday even if Lonergan had been 'fit'. He also said Smith would definitely play next week. It must be nice knowing that if you are a keeper, you can just get your head down and concentrate on the forthcoming game.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 19, 2006, 18:51:35 »

Have just seen the highlights on STFC World (much better than normal, a good three or four minutes worth!) and Smith did indeed make some excellent saves, especially the one where Jerel had a clearance charged down and their player ran through and was just about to take the ball round Smith and score when he whipped the ball off his foot.

Top stuff Cool
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, November 19, 2006, 19:57:58 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Have just seen the highlights on STFC World (much better than normal, a good three or four minutes worth!) and Smith did indeed make some excellent saves, especially the one where Jerel had a clearance charged down and their player ran through and was just about to take the ball round Smith and score when he whipped the ball off his foot.

Top stuff Cool

Can you upload the highlights onto youtube?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, November 19, 2006, 19:59:50 »

Quote from: "Chris_Swindon_Town_FC"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

Top stuff Cool

Can you upload the highlights onto youtube?

tight git pay for STFC World
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, November 19, 2006, 21:57:38 »

Your very right. He was brilliant yesterday. I was dreading it when Brez got injured - thought it would hit us big time... but its not been bad at all.

RED ARMY
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, November 19, 2006, 23:43:54 »

He was superb yesterday. He's got a bit of a thing going with our fans aswell, must be doing his confidence the world of good. Long may it continue.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, November 20, 2006, 00:05:23 »

i miss the highlights, who wants to share their stfc world log in with me, i only want it for the highlights
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, November 20, 2006, 00:18:40 »

He's doing brilliant considering we don't even have a goalie coach at the moment.
mastapeaka

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, November 20, 2006, 21:29:55 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"
i miss the highlights, who wants to share their stfc world log in with me, i only want it for the highlights

I used to share mine with my mate, now it says it's been used too many times with another computer. The cheeky gets.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, November 20, 2006, 21:34:32 »

Quote from: "mastapeaka"
Quote from: "Chubbs"

I used to share mine with my mate, now it says it's been used too many times with another computer. The cheeky gets.

well thats bollocks who is to say you dont use it work/home/uni/whatever.  Kick off at them

/
W56196272
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: