Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy King MOTM OFFICIAL  (Read 6248 times)
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 17:07:09 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I must have the wrong person .

Of course its a mediocre league its the 3rd division what do you expect?
If you want great football watch the Italians or Spanish leagues on Sky because you wont find it at the County Ground these days.

I think its best to realise the limitations of the manager,the players,the local support and be happy with your lot.Its not so bad really,not so long ago it was looking like this football club would be no more and now were 7th in the league with a real chance of reaching the playoffs for a second year in a row.

Ok the football isnt great at times but lets not forget that  the football wasnt exactly  flowing during the Macari years and that was one of the most sucessfull times this club has ever seen.

I think the moans and groans should be put aside for a bit lets see where the rest of the season takes us,take a bit of time to enjoy yourself.If you think the footballs that bad do what I do get tanked up before hand and stand in the Townend where you cant really make out much of whats going on on the pitch. Cool

:shock:  my god yeovil that is the best thing you have ever said, you can have my medal if you like  Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 19:06:40 »

Yeovil, is your dog posting for you?
DMR

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 19:14:59 »

At least he has something new to blame when we go tits up, the MOTM curse.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 19:25:11 »

fuckaga
spacey

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 20:32:13 »

If you think the footballs that bad do what I do get tanked up before hand and stand in the Townend where you cant really make out much of whats going on on the pitch. Cool

Excellent advice Cool

Congrats to Mr King!
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 21:59:43 »

ANDY KINGS BARMY ARMY!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 22:17:04 »

surely a blank post would have the same effect?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, March 4, 2005, 09:23:19 »

If you want great football watch the Italians or Spanish leagues on Sky because you wont find it at the County Ground these days.

I think its best to realise the limitations of the manager,the players,the local support and be happy with your lot.Its not so bad really,not so long ago it was looking like this football club would be no more and now were 7th in the league with a real chance of reaching the playoffs for a second year in a row.

Ok the football isnt great at times but lets not forget that  the football wasnt exactly  flowing during the Macari years and that was one of the most sucessfull times this club has ever seen.

I think the moans and groans should be put aside for a bit lets see where the rest of the season takes us,take a bit of time to enjoy yourself.If you think the footballs that bad do what I do get tanked up before hand and stand in the Townend where you cant really make out much of whats going on on the pitch. Cool

I do believe I agree with every word of that.  Whilst I have had a good old moan about King due to too many performances dropping to (in my view) unacceptable levels (which hopefully has been remedied by the appointment of Micky H) you do have to get it all into perspective, i.e before last season we had pretty much 10 years of dross apart from the 95-96 Championship season (not that I measure success on whether we get promoted or not).  So in that respect the last two seasons, regardless of how this one ends up, have been a complete revelation.  You are right in that we do have to accept the limitations of the manager/players/support.  When you do take that all into account, we aint doing that bad really.  All in all, it's not a bad time to be a Town supporter.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #38 on: Friday, March 4, 2005, 09:59:07 »

King In!  :beers
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, March 4, 2005, 17:15:12 »

Quote from: \"Yeovil Red\"

To counter that though, you have got the performances at Southend and Notts County which were fucking embarrassing, but I agree mostly with what you say, and at the end of the day, as long as we\'re getting results I\'m not overly bothered how we play.

We played fairly well against Bournemuff at their place, hopefully it\'ll be another entertaining match.

End of the day King is great.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: