Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mick Harford  (Read 6073 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 15:38:31 »

Kinky Tom wrote:
What good news to get on a Monday morning, here I am considering another long week, which is followed by possible unemployment, due to my temporary contract being up at the Institute of Chartered Accountants (no-where near as posh as it sounds, I assure you) at the end of the week, and bang - Harford is in, let's hope he lives up to the billing he's had over the last month.

yeah lets hope so! so what do u do at your accounts thing then?

I work in student support, so basically I advise students of the Institute upon what is expected of them so that they can become members, and therefore be an 'ACA'.

Sometimes it's a good laugh, sometimes it's rubbish, but I've got some good pals out of it, so there you go.

Luckily it generally affords me plenty of time to 'surf' and check out this forum.  Cheesy
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 15:56:19 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

Kinky Tom wrote:
What good news to get on a Monday morning, here I am considering another long week, which is followed by possible unemployment, due to my temporary contract being up at the Institute of Chartered Accountants (no-where near as posh as it sounds, I assure you) at the end of the week, and bang - Harford is in, let's hope he lives up to the billing he's had over the last month.

yeah lets hope so! so what do u do at your accounts thing then?

I work in student support, so basically I advise students of the Institute upon what is expected of them so that they can become members, and therefore be an 'ACA'.

Sometimes it's a good laugh, sometimes it's rubbish, but I've got some good pals out of it, so there you go.

Luckily it generally affords me plenty of time to 'surf' and check out this forum.  Cheesy
kool
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 18:20:26 »

Smith for Scotland?Huh?Huh?  He's not THAT bad!
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 18:33:01 »

What are the chanves of hearing the chant of 'Mick Harford's Barmy Army' if we're winning against Port Vale?
Piemonte

« Reply #34 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 19:06:42 »

I think it'll be heard before the game.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #35 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 19:52:22 »

i fuckiin luvs it i do. in a chav way as well  Tongue
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 12:17:11 »

There's a good profile about Harford here:

http://www.lutonfc.com/harford.asp

They've even updated it since yesterday, seems ideal for us.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 12:40:12 »

Good article that BWB!!  Good find.  Like the fact he scored an own goal for Luton in their relegation battle.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: