Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Howard to Barnsley?!  (Read 2238 times)
kick_ass1987

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2005, 18:06:29 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
Is there still time to get Brain back. He much better than Smith & Igoe put together.

Finally someone else who see's how good Howard is... i think he is the most under rated player in this club, surely you cant tell me when he played those games at the end of the season he looked poor, he was our best player, and most of the time he plays he is, just because he is a fat bastard doesnt mean he sucks... he has more energy than most players in the team and he wants to be on the ball all the time, he will be a great loss!! Sad
santini

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2005, 20:42:04 »

Quote from: "kick_ass1987"
Quote from: "blinkpip"
Is there still time to get Brain back. He much better than Smith & Igoe put together.

Finally someone else who see's how good Howard is... i think he is the most under rated player in this club

There's none so blind as those that will not see!!

The most OVER rated player - especially by himself.

God's gift to football who cannot run, is overweight, out of condition, lazy, self promoting, greedy and plays only for self glorification and not the team.

Apart from that, he did have some skills ... but liked to show them off at any opportunity even if it meant that better placed team mates were not given the ball ... as long as the arrogant tosser could look good.

An offer he couldn't refuse? Too good to turn down? My arse!!

Desperate Brian has to grab the only offer made to him .. all these other clubs are in his egotistical dreams.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: