Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC Considering Future  (Read 66456 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:47:00 »

If anything it's a cry from PDC to the new owners to say "come on, show me you have the ambition and drive to continue taking this club forward or else i'm out".

But will the new owners do that? We haven't heard anything from any of them.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:47:25 »

These new owners need to get involved a bit more now. Not nessesarily with the public but with PDC and those currently involved at the club. They need to outline their plans etc and what they want to achieve here.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:47:47 »

I blame Andrew Black personally, he can go and get GRID for all I care.
iffy

« Reply #33 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:48:06 »

Even if the lot taking over don't complete, there will be another lot like them in the wings.

I've got a horrible feeling we're about to lose Paolo, go back to being a club with little real financial firepower or footballing ambition and a 'hardworking' but amateur board with no real money who are in it for the lottery ticket of the property deal that will probably never arrive.

Championship - we could almost touch it.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:49:01 »

Is anybody popping to Banbury tonight to tell our new owner to pull his finger out?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:49:39 »

The new board had better be in a meeting with Paolo right now, giving him every reassurance that this has just been a really shit few days and that it won't continue like this once the takeover is complete.

As we speak, the front man is talking at a fans' forum at Banbury United, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Would completely understand if he moved on now.  The transition of ownership has been handled unprofessionally .   We all deserved better than this...players, supporters and, yes, PDC.  If he leaves, there will always be a welcome for him back in Swindon.  And hopefully in happier times.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:50:01 »

Is anybody popping to Banbury tonight to tell our new owner to pull his finger out?

If not there should be, road trip anyone?
Coca Fola

« Reply #37 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:50:08 »

Tomorrow at Crawley we need to show him that we want him to stay. Would be great if someone could knock up a banner saying 'Paolo please don't go' or something along those lines.
steveg

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:50:52 »

I'd say Di Canio is as close as you can get to irreplaceable - may seem dramatic and over the top but he's just, well different isn't he. One of a kind.

think our new owners must be bricking it now?! There will be close to mutiny scenes and I kid not!! Paolo to a lot of us was Swindon
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:50:56 »

Et tu, Paolo?
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:51:08 »

Even if the lot taking over don't complete, there will be another lot like them in the wings.

I've got a horrible feeling we're about to lose Paolo, go back to being a club with little real financial firepower or footballing ambition and a 'hardworking' but amateur board with no real money who are in it for the lottery ticket of the property deal that will probably never arrive.

Championship - we could almost touch it.

Exactly, except for the 'other lot waiting in the wings' bit. Not sure I believe there were other credible parties if the most credible is this shower.
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:53:15 »

As others have said cant blame if he goes.

Another night sat on front of the computer pressing refresh

Langers

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:54:41 »

Anyone think there is any chance we will get a statement from the club/owners tonight?

I would be very surprised.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:55:03 »

Another night sat on front of the computer pressing refresh

fuck that, I'm going to get drunk.

Hope he's still here at 3am when I log back in!

dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:55:20 »

As we speak, the front man is talking at a fans' forum at Banbury United, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Someones going to twaat from the meeting at Banbury, wonder if anything will be said about Swindon

Banbury United Fc ‏@BanburyUnitedFC

Will endeavour to tweet from tonight's meeting with @JedMcCoy Note will be unofficial and my take on procceidngs in 140 character bites.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: