Pages: 1 ... 669 670 671 [672] 673 674 675 ... 867   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1276954 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #10065 on: Sunday, December 31, 2023, 11:00:44 »

Not wishing to alarm anyone but SkyBet aren’t taking a price on us for relegation - the only club not listed.

Maybe somebody knows of a points deduction.

We are listed at other sites at 8/1 which is weird as Walsall on the same points are 125/1
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 31, 2023, 11:04:17 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #10066 on: Sunday, December 31, 2023, 11:03:39 »

Surely more just a case of a few Swindon fans lumping on and bookies shitting themselves in case there's something in it.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #10067 on: Sunday, December 31, 2023, 11:04:53 »

Swindon fans like Clem et al maybe
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #10068 on: Sunday, December 31, 2023, 13:36:35 »

The crayola-covered financial accounts the club let the Trust view from across the Legends Lounge whilst distracting them with mince pies and plumbers humour said so... "See? Look, they're fuckin' real, right? Anyway, the back of my van, it said 'We repair what your husband fixed'...."

Cheesy
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #10069 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 00:37:07 »

Is Morfuni here for the whole of January, overseeing the transfer window? Has anyone actually seen him yet?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #10070 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 08:12:15 »

Is Morfuni here for the whole of January, overseeing the transfer window? Has anyone actually seen him yet?

He's been pictured multiple times since arriving. Someone on our WhatsApp group who was at Crawley sent a picture of him posing happily with his kids for a photo. Seemingly he turned up in a battered Audi A3 whilst Zav was there, stepping out of a Porche. I wonder if it was leased?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #10071 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 08:30:41 »

https://twitter.com/Dykiejones/status/1741980631045738774

Sums up the whole operation.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #10072 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 09:16:43 »

Something I've noticed after the re-emergence of old advisory minutes after James Spencer's escapades on Trust twitter the other night is that on the original advisory board explanation, the club advised that a 'buy back option' on the shares exchanged existed in order to protect the club, yet on the latest advisory board minutes to the question is Clem gonna re-purchase them, 'he's looking into it'.

I can imagine not acquiring 100% of the club would put off some potential owners from purchasing the club, so you'd have thought it would be in Clemente's interest to already have these shares back. Gives me fears of another Jed v Power situation.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #10073 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 09:23:10 »

Something I've noticed after the re-emergence of old advisory minutes after James Spencer's escapades on Trust twitter the other night is that on the original advisory board explanation, the club advised that a 'buy back option' on the shares exchanged existed in order to protect the club, yet on the latest advisory board minutes to the question is Clem gonna re-purchase them, 'he's looking into it'.

I can imagine not acquiring 100% of the club would put off some potential owners from purchasing the club, so you'd have thought it would be in Clemente's interest to already have these shares back. Gives me fears of another Jed v Power situation.

But he'd need the money to buy them back and he hasn't got a bean, which is why he sold them in the first place.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10074 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 09:24:56 »

I'm not exactly sure what "to protect the club" means. Unless its in order to remove pre-emption rights.

Which is a point, does the terms now dictate if Clem sells he has to offer to Kiely first - much like Power had to with Clem?
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #10075 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 09:27:53 »

I'm not exactly sure what "to protect the club" means. Unless its in order to remove pre-emption rights.

Which is a point, does the terms now dictate if Clem sells he has to offer to Kiely first - much like Power had to with Clem?
Oh don't you worry, Clemente is 'looking into that' too  Doh But 'thinks' pre-emption rights don't exist. Although I feel from previous digging, the articles of association on companies house says they do.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #10076 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 10:00:45 »

He was in the Legends Lounge for the Wrexham game as my cousin spoke to both him and Charlie Austin in there.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #10077 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 19:33:45 »

This made me chuckle.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1648790777/clemento-the-unofficial-clem-morfuni?click_key=66170da5a64b2eba56c3d4e2abfd1adfe79cb480%3A1648790777&click_sum=cd3b538a&ref=shop_home_active_1

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #10078 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 21:44:23 »

10 people leaving the Trust.

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #10079 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 21:45:44 »

Yesterday was another tough one to take for all Town fans, but we have to look forward and remain positive that things will get back on track. Therefore, we’d like to wish you a Happy New Year.

Today we announce our AGM, which is at the end of February click here for more information.

As some experienced board members are stepping down, we will have 10 seats vacant with 3 existing board members standing again, so there's an opportunity for a reset within the Trust as we welcome applications from fans interested in making a difference. We're particularly interested in candidates with skills in accountancy, copywriting/PR, project management, IT, social media/website management, and fundraising.

Thanks also to all those who've reached out recently with constructive feedback, comments and suggestions. It’s all been discussed internally and the entire board of TrustSTFC understand your frustrations. As fellow supporters and Trust members who attend matches regularly, we are just as disheartened by current results.

Admittedly, we've been relatively quiet lately, but Trust board members have been actively working throughout December and the Christmas period to address concerns around the club. We know we made some big communication mistakes with the latest financial review, and so with the new year upon us we are committed to improving that and reaching out more regularly. 

Whilst we can’t comment on every discussion that is had with club representatives, there are many, and we suspect all the things you would want us to say have been said. You can expect more regular communication from us throughout January, and we will push for the club to do the same.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Pages: 1 ... 669 670 671 [672] 673 674 675 ... 867   Go Up
Print
Jump to: