Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cox  (Read 90407 times)
lebowski

Cox
« Reply #165 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2008, 22:29:55 »

he absolutely clattered phillips too, and for that alone he gets a big green tick from me.
glos_robin

Cox
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2008, 22:31:22 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
he absolutely clattered phillips too, and for that alone he gets a big green tick from me.

Ah yes was worth the booking to see Phillips go off on one, I think he just generally made Phillips life a nightmare that game
lebowski

Cox
« Reply #167 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2008, 22:34:51 »

i think cox got a yellow for that. worth it, though as far as i'm concerned, if a goalkeeper comes rushing 20 yards out of his area then he's fair game for getting challenged in the same way any other player would.

but on the bright side, after getting hit once he didnt come off his line again, did he?
glos_robin

Cox
« Reply #168 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2008, 22:38:58 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
i think cox got a yellow for that. worth it, though as far as i'm concerned, if a goalkeeper comes rushing 20 yards out of his area then he's fair game for getting challenged in the same way any other player would.

but on the bright side, after getting hit once he didnt come off his line again, did he?

He did go up for a corner later on in the game if I remember correctly..........anyway back on subject Cox is a cheeky shit and is very good at giving keepers uncomfortable games which is a big asset to any team.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 13:57:42 »

cox plays like he's still in the under 12s, constant pressure on a ball carryer, will try and get the ball wherever it is in the final third, has his shirt untucked and is only about 4 foot 1, refreshing to see someone of that ilk playing professionally, let alone in our team.

officially blacker than the night.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #170 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 11:23:05 »

Played for Reading last year and hints from Hammond he may travel to Spurs for the 3rd round tie for them.

If Reading sell Lita (Another January window rumour mill), they'd need him as 4th striker would they not or am I just way off the mark?
Colin Todd

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #171 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 11:27:18 »

you are way off the mark.  3rd round is on saturday love
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #172 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 11:28:29 »

Reading would go out and buy another striker if they sold Lita, can't see them relying on a player like Cox in the premiership.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #173 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 11:29:16 »

Yes I meant 3rd round as opposed to 4th as he played for them last year did he not?  Oops
Panda Paws

Cox
« Reply #174 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 17:48:58 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Reading would go out and buy another striker if they sold Lita, can't see them relying on a player like Cox in the premiership.

Already agreed a deal for some Nigerian dude, looks like lita's going pompey or sunderland
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #175 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 18:40:04 »

Unused sub today.
STFC_Gazzza

Cox
« Reply #176 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 18:53:48 »

We have no chance of signing him then..... or they were usning him to up the price?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #177 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 18:56:53 »

unless they offer him a new contract he's practically worthless to them.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #178 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:02:18 »

Cox said he wants to be offered a permanent deal by Reading with a guarantee that he will be more involved with the first team. I know he was on the bench today but I don't see that happening in a million years (certainly not the guarantee bit any way).

He has said he doesn't want to go out on loan again.

He has also said that if not offered a permanent deal with Reading with the afore mentioned guarantee and that Swindon offered him a permanent deal, that he would sign.

These factors lead me to conclude that we will sign him before the month is out.
lebowski

Cox
« Reply #179 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:03:58 »

and the good news is that he isn't cup tied.

Cheesy

unless he plays in the replay.

Sad

and we might not get through anyway.

Crying
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: