Pages: 1 ... 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1226085 times)
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #8250 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 13:50:11 »

I think Mr Fred shows that this won't be the case - although an isolated example, you see more and more examples of it every day

True. That said from a personal point of view I don’t understand why people get upset over other’s choices. I go in Asda etc and don’t spend anytime checking on who’s wearing a mask or not, simply not my business. I do recall one guy shouting out another guy for not wearing a mask and it got quite heated.
Maidenhead Red

Ignore
« Reply #8251 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 13:57:28 »

You can be sensible with it - clearly wearing them in private establishments is not something that can be Govt determined in the future, and if a worry about catching something is your primary concern you'd probably give a nightclub a miss anyway.  However, public transport is there for the common good and as such, it's not too much to ask for a bit, and certainly not an issue if some people feel the need to travel wearing one, surely?

Agree with this. On Trains/Tubes/Buses, it's a bit of a no brainer. In a pub after the 19th, where you sit at a table without your mask on, would you put it on to go to the bar? Personally I wouldn't bother as you're already inside and I'm not sure it makes that much of a  difference if you're standing inside a pub or sitting inside a pub, sans mask. (I may be wrong on that, happy to be proven wrong)

However I understand if you want to wear a mask and you'll get no judgement from me. Do what makes you feel safe.

Are people going to wear them in stadiums do you think? Maybe a mix?

Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Green83
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8252 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 14:00:11 »

What do people care if someone else wants to wear a mask? I couldn't give a shit.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8253 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 14:01:44 »

What do people care if someone else wants to wear a mask? I couldn't give a shit.

Why do you think people care if you give a shit about if someone wears a mask or not? Do you think you are god or something? 

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8254 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 14:08:44 »

I don't care.
Hunk

« Reply #8255 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 15:49:26 »

Same weekend one of my bar staff friends got lumped for telling some cunt he had to wear a mask whilst walking round the pub. She's fine but what a prick.

Where was that?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #8256 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 17:18:19 »

I met my first genuine Covid no believer last night.

She was requiring to be admitted to the hospital I work at and point blank refused a POCT swab, siting her reasons as it's all made up. The people who actually carry the virus are now the ones who are vaccinated and she has "read a lot of information on the internet".

She even informed myself at one point, that the swab going up the nose can affect the brain and she has seen videos of this happening!!!!

I was absolutely astonished at the bullshit which she was speaking. I remained professional and respected her wishes but informed her she might need to reflect on some of the information she is reading on the internet and actually read some of the COVID statistics surrounding infection rates and unfortunate COVID related deaths before dismissing the pandemic as a "Hoax" as she called it.

She dismissed this again and said the government are releasing these figures just to scare us!!

I wish she'd have been in my shoes for the last 18 months as she'd soon realise this shit is real

Ignore
« Reply #8257 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 17:34:11 »

Pubs and restaurants having to close and growing all the time as staff have to isolate. When everything goes stupid after 19th July this is bound to go through the roof until 16th August when that changes to not having to isolate if you've had 2 jabs. They really haven't thought this through have they?
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #8258 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 17:39:30 »

She was requiring to be admitted to the hospital I work at and point blank refused a POCT swab, siting her reasons as it's all made up. The people who actually carry the virus are now the ones who are vaccinated and she has "read a lot of information on the internet".

She even informed myself at one point, that the swab going up the nose can affect the brain and she has seen videos of this happening!!!!

I was absolutely astonished at the bullshit which she was speaking. I remained professional and respected her wishes but informed her she might need to reflect on some of the information she is reading on the internet and actually read some of the COVID statistics surrounding infection rates and unfortunate COVID related deaths before dismissing the pandemic as a "Hoax" as she called it.

She dismissed this again and said the government are releasing these figures just to scare us!!

I wish she'd have been in my shoes for the last 18 months as she'd soon realise this shit is real

For someone to spout that bollocks in public is the definition of moronic. For someone to spout it at a hospital, surrounded by people who will have seen the devastation of the last 18 months first hand, is cuntery of the highest order.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #8259 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 17:40:43 »

That must have been galling.  Well done for keeping it professional.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #8260 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 18:14:57 »

Pubs and restaurants having to close and growing all the time as staff have to isolate. When everything goes stupid after 19th July this is bound to go through the roof until 16th August when that changes to not having to isolate if you've had 2 jabs. They really haven't thought this through have they?

They really haven't thought this through have they?

Ooohhhhh nooooooo of course they haven’t. Dick. You come across as being related in some ways to the woman magicroundabout was describing.

Ignore
« Reply #8261 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 18:27:50 »

They really haven't thought this through have they?

Ooohhhhh nooooooo of course they haven’t. Dick. You come across as being related in some ways to the woman magicroundabout was describing.

Save the abuse for someone else. Not interested. I'm nothing like that woman though as my views are the total opposite. By they I mean the government and the rate pubs and restaurants are closing back that up as they have staffing issues now. If they thought it through then they've fucked up just like at every other hurdle through this. Have a lovely evening
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 18:32:46 by Arriba » Logged
Hunk

« Reply #8262 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 18:29:03 »

It’s astonishing how stupid some people can be. I can’t even begin to imagine how somebody winds up being so dense. Hope you are repeatedly reminded how vital a job you do and how much it’s appreciated by the vast majority of us to mitigate cunts like your woman last night
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 18:30:55 by Hunk » Logged
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #8263 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 11:52:38 »

I see that they have both become quite fat, perhaps if they had worn masks more often they wouldn't be able to put so much cake or chips into their grotesque mouths.

Aye he is looking quite rough these days.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8264 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 11:59:51 »

Isn't that bamboo sans chapeau?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: