Pages: 1 ... 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 ... 1230   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4413424 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #2880 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 14:18:00 »

Well, he was almost one of ours...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-19951220

Quote from: BBC
when police tried to detain him, he twice pushed them away, causing minor injuries.

And they got compensated for that? It's in the line of duty you girly cunts. Grow a set for fucks sake.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #2881 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 15:14:15 »

And they got compensated for that? It's in the line of duty you girly cunts. Grow a set for fucks sake.

It may have occured in the line of duty but, just cos I get paid to wear the Blue Serge, doesn't mean I have to take a shove or a punch or any other assault. He assaulted officers and has to pay them compensation. He might think twice about it next time. He might then decide to get his meoneys worth though.....
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #2882 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 19:18:33 »

It may have occured in the line of duty but, just cos I get paid to wear the Blue Serge, doesn't mean I have to take a shove or a punch or any other assault. He assaulted officers and has to pay them compensation. He might think twice about it next time. He might then decide to get his meoneys worth though.....

Can I have compo for the useless cunts at Salisbury not being able to make an arrest with CCTV evidence of mrs flash iPhone being nicked.....?..wish I did....they might do a better job next time...and the time after that...and so on...

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2883 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 19:29:17 »

Where there's blame there's a claim Wink
The_Doctor

« Reply #2884 on: Thursday, October 18, 2012, 11:01:03 »

Blair Sturrock has signed for Bishops Stortford.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2885 on: Thursday, October 18, 2012, 11:16:43 »

I always liked Blair Sturrock. And I once drunkenly told him so at an end of season do. Couldn't get away from me quick enough and I don't blame him Smiley
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #2886 on: Thursday, October 18, 2012, 12:57:23 »

Playing in the reserves with Bertie Brayley
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #2887 on: Thursday, October 18, 2012, 18:32:24 »

I always liked Blair Sturrock. And I once drunkenly told him so at an end of season do. Couldn't get away from me quick enough and I don't blame him Smiley
Cheesy I'd have told him the same too.

I never understood why he got slated so much. Whenever I saw him play (which, admittedly, wasn't often seeing as I live in France and only get to a handful of games each season) he did ok. He just didn't score many goals, but then I guess that wasn't his role - he was more of a "hold the ball up and lay it off" sort of player and I thought he did that quite well. Nothing spectacular but certainly much better than the likes of Dossevi and poor old Vinnie Péricard.
fatbasher

« Reply #2888 on: Thursday, October 18, 2012, 22:43:22 »

Alan McLoughlin enters hospital today for a kidney operation.

Wishing him a safe and speedy recovery.

Having 2lbs of diced chuck steak sewn in beside them. Yeah get well soon Alan you'll be as sore as fuck for a while I reckon.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #2889 on: Friday, October 19, 2012, 07:51:41 »

Never forget that last minute equaliser away at Peterborough.

Clems Army!
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #2890 on: Friday, October 19, 2012, 16:35:00 »

A career ruined by playing in the wrong position. He was a decent footballer, and should have been used in centre mid in the same way we converted Lee Peacock.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #2891 on: Friday, October 19, 2012, 18:08:17 »

Spose Leon Clarke will be at the CG on Sat along with Kennedy Prutton and Grella.One of 'em's bound to score

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #2892 on: Friday, October 19, 2012, 18:16:42 »

Spose Leon Clarke will be at the CG on Sat along with Kennedy Prutton and Grella.One of 'em's bound to score

Whilst I don't want anyone to score against us, if it had to be any of them, I could cope with it being Kennedy or Grella, I have no ill will towards them.  Whilst Clarke is actually useful, the chances of that useless twat Prutton scoring are basically zero. 

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #2893 on: Friday, October 19, 2012, 18:33:37 »

the chances of that useless twat Prutton scoring are basically zero. 

They were until you just said that.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2894 on: Friday, October 19, 2012, 18:33:40 »

Whilst I don't want anyone to score against us, if it had to be any of them, I could cope with it being Kennedy or Grella, I have no ill will towards them.  Whilst Clarke is actually useful, the chances of that useless twat Prutton scoring are basically zero.

Thats prutton down for two tomorrow then
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 ... 1230   Go Up
Print
Jump to: