Pages: 1 ... 850 851 852 [853] 854 855 856 ... 869   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1289734 times)
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #12780 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 13:21:30 »

So, they'll just keep running it on a shoestring, and not selling, just so people in the background can continue to extract money from the club. Great.

Presumably things may change when there's no money left to extract...
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #12781 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 13:23:15 »

This is why I ain’t renewing - dry up the cash will force their hands. If everyone just renews regardless they will carry on regardless
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #12782 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 13:30:02 »

Question 3 - Morfuni no longer paying the shares back as wants to add the money to the playing budget. Do they seriously believe he is going to add circa £2m to the playing budget as thats what it reads to me like?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #12783 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 13:35:19 »

I don't understand the season ticket holders who say "I'll get another as I'll have nothing else to do on Saturday ". Jeez, paying that amount to watch that terrible season. Better off paying less and watching some non league local stuff.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #12784 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 13:48:35 »

Latest price of football podcast

35 mins in -  people extracting money from the club, offers for the club

So not Morfuni, but others extracting. One has to speculate that means Austin, Kiely and Standing (via Parladorio)? I lose track. Depressing. Only way for it to come to a head is to stop the income.
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #12785 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 14:34:21 »

I do feel that we are in some serious serious trouble now. Can only hope a proper buyer comes in before the start of next season.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #12786 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 15:28:44 »

This is why I ain’t renewing - dry up the cash will force their hands. If everyone just renews regardless they will carry on regardless

This.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #12787 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 15:29:47 »

So not Morfuni, but others extracting. One has to speculate that means Austin, Kiely and Standing (via Parladorio)? I lose track. Depressing. Only way for it to come to a head is to stop the income.

Are these the REAL freeloaders?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #12788 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 15:32:42 »

I quite liked the stiff response to the Trust asking about converting debt to equity - "the shareholders and Clem Morfuni being the majority shareholder kindly decline this offer".  Offer, what offer?  I presume this was the Trust suggesting Clem could convert his debt in the club to equity, like some other owners do.  I very much doubt this was someone from the Trust offering to pay the debt in return for some equity.

We still haven't paid for the Merc and the bike rack has been lost for good.  Now to be replaced by the Fanzone fences, which ironically could have been used to lock bikes against.  Their answer here suggests the Council reviewed the loss of trees and "kindly declined this offer", or said fuck off, one of those.  I expect our CEO is considering poisoning the things in the dark of night soon.

Dropping the updates on the Power vs Standing case, but conveniently forgot that we are still up on an FA charge related to it.  While the lawsuit itself is not club business, the outcome and the impact will be felt by the club.

They think we are ants, they'd stamp on us if they could.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #12789 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 15:34:32 »

Question 3 - Morfuni no longer paying the shares back as wants to add the money to the playing budget. Do they seriously believe he is going to add circa £2m to the playing budget as thats what it reads to me like?

"Clem Morfuni would love to buy back the shares, but he has the small matter of a creditor chasing him around the globe through the courts and a Liquidator being a pain in Australia"
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #12790 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 15:48:13 »

Didn't even notice that one. Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

The "the shareholders and Clem Morfuni being the majority shareholder kindly decline this offer" bit is hilarious. I'm sure it isn't meant to imply that Kiely and Parladorio have input into the answers, but perhaps it is...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12791 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 16:37:52 »

It really is the only option. If you renew and you understand the situation, you're complicit.

I'm not judging you, I understand you might go with your dad or whatever the hell it is. It is what it is.

You could go watch Supermarine or Chippenham though.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12792 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 16:38:37 »

I don't understand the season ticket holders who say "I'll get another as I'll have nothing else to do on Saturday ". Jeez, paying that amount to watch that terrible season. Better off paying less and watching some non league local stuff.

This. Money far better spent.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12793 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 16:41:10 »

Gotta think Hart is the main one. Cocaine importing past. Links to the Kinnahans, etc.

It's a 101 of the mob. Get your claws in and bleed it dry. We're like the terminator t1000s sports shop in Sopranos once he fucked up his gambling debt.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 16:47:08 by ChalkyWhiteIsGod » Logged
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #12794 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 17:36:30 »

I quite liked the stiff response to the Trust asking about converting debt to equity - "the shareholders and Clem Morfuni being the majority shareholder kindly decline this offer".  Offer, what offer?  I presume this was the Trust suggesting Clem could convert his debt in the club to equity, like some other owners do.  I very much doubt this was someone from the Trust offering to pay the debt in return for some equity.

We still haven't paid for the Merc and the bike rack has been lost for good.  Now to be replaced by the Fanzone fences, which ironically could have been used to lock bikes against.  Their answer here suggests the Council reviewed the loss of trees and "kindly declined this offer", or said fuck off, one of those.  I expect our CEO is considering poisoning the things in the dark of night soon.

Dropping the updates on the Power vs Standing case, but conveniently forgot that we are still up on an FA charge related to it.  While the lawsuit itself is not club business, the outcome and the impact will be felt by the club.

They are. Everyday they are there with their sticky fingers in the pie, they’re not only stamping on us they're pissing us away down the drain hoping we’ll go away permanently yet still spending money. Those of us not putting a fucking penny in their pockets are fighting back.
Pages: 1 ... 850 851 852 [853] 854 855 856 ... 869   Go Up
Print
Jump to: