Pages: 1 ... 855 856 857 [858]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1257261 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #12855 on: Today at 14:51:36 »

I actually didn't know what the game of kerplunk entails, it's the straws and the ball one isn't it?

Yep, marbles and sticks in a vestibule. You load the vestibule with sticks via holes in the sides and put the marbles into the top via a larger hole. Each player takes it in turns to remove a stick, until the ball{s} fall. How exciting.

I think they make ''Anthony Hall'' proof ones now though. They have plastic smooth ended sticks/straws, instead of varnished spiky wooden ones and plastic balls with air holes {like a mini practice golf ball}, instead of glass marbles.

Just incase little ''Anthony'' swallows said balls or tries to jab himself in the eye since he's that fucking retarded. In fact, I think Anthony Hall actually raises the IQ of every kid with a learning difficulty - so at least he's inadvertently doing ''something'' right  Roll Eyes

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #12856 on: Today at 14:54:32 »

I still expect a last minute rush mind.

A 10% reduction would be my guess*. Pretty damaging

* I think that was the trusts survey results wasn't it?

I expect a much bigger drop off than 10% given those numbers.

If the club was budgeting for 3.5k thats a 35% drop off year on year to start with. Do we sell 2.5k in the next 2 weeks when there has been no communication from the club at all?

I don't think so.

This is the downwards spiral of trying to run a sustainable club when the club is doing fuck all to improve income streams going forward.

Last years holding up of hands and appointment of Flynn will have helped. Nothing this year.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #12857 on: Today at 14:54:49 »

We’re not renewing and it’s nothing to do with price - they could drop it to £250 and I still wouldn’t buy one.

I just don’t want to witness, in person, just how far we’ve fallen and with the expectation of falling further.

The levels of incompetence are mind blowing.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12858 on: Today at 15:21:56 »

Not backing Flynn with a proper squad looks a horrendous idea now.
Pages: 1 ... 855 856 857 [858]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: