Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The western terrace,Yorkshire  (Read 2433 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 20:35:41 »

I was in the Western terrace for the test on Sunday,i was expecting it to be mad but by my sanctified aunt it was far worse than that! I'm talking men dressed as women [one as pamela anderson,how the hell he went to the loo i dread to imagine  Eek] and tonnes of other assorted costumes.Men stripping off for no reason,throwing shoes and other clothing about,pitch invasions [one woman got right to the wicket!] and just loads of utter lunacy all designed to upset the stewards  Cheesy Basically it was like a load of stag do's had turned up for a day out at T' cricket.

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p212/Larwood_Head/headingley08186.jpg[/url]

We had a bunch of cavemen sat in front of us,they'd been drinking since eight,the one sat in front of me was so much of a caveman he had no pants on  Eek Never have i had the pleasure of seeing a mans horrid hairy arse at a sporting event before,think it will haunt me forever.They were a good laugh though,certainly kept us entertained throughout the day.Would be great to go for the Ashes next year,i can imagine all the stick the convicts would get,it would be ace!

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p212/Larwood_Head/headingley08189.jpg[/url]

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p212/Larwood_Head/headingley08190.jpg[/url]
I'm at the Rose bowl for the 20/20 final Saturday,is going to be a lot more sedate than up in Leeds i expect  Cheesy

« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 20:38:08 by larwood » Logged

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 20:40:26 »

So did you enjoy it then?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 20:42:47 »

tms certainly werent impressed. old boycott sounded as if he may clip 'em round the earhole himself at one stage

Things get better but they never get good
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 21:01:15 »

I did enjoy it,inspite of being stone cold sober and getting a bit upset at the hairy arse sighting it was a very fun day out Smiley Would like to go back again next year for sure,but as its the ashes think its unlikely!

Have to say it would be a rather unpleasant if for instance you had kids or your gran with you  Wink In fact one poor old dear had a flip flop in the face,she got on with it to be fair to her Chuckle
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 21:06:05 by larwood » Logged

And fate has just
Lumps

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 05:56:12 »

TMS mentioned that the stewards always hold bak a hundred or so seats elsewhere in the ground on TM days to relocate people who have inadvertently bought tickets in the madhouse that is the Western terrace without realising what the atmosphere is like in there.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 13:36:03 »

isnt that dave lucien sanchez blackcurrant infront of you?

officially blacker than the night.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 14:35:35 »

Haha, it could be... not quite fat enough!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 15:04:24 »

TMS mentioned that the stewards always hold bak a hundred or so seats elsewhere in the ground on TM days to relocate people who have inadvertently bought tickets in the madhouse that is the Western terrace without realising what the atmosphere is like in there.
Sounds like a good idea to me.If you go expecting a quiet day out at the test sat in the Western terrace you ain't going to get it  Cheesy Basically the people in there watch each other to see what craziness is going on and don't bother with the cricket,maybe its different when England are playing ok though.

Sadly the cave man isn't Dave. If you look closely at the blokes back you can see the picture of his knob he drew on his back....just like being in Lascaux cave isn't it Wink

And fate has just
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 18:40:36 »

isnt that dave lucien sanchez blackcurrant infront of you?

I doubt it. But see the drawing on that blokes shoulder blade? Thats his penis.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: