Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Signing - Alan O Brien  (Read 15792 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:53:06 »

Wow, this thread is now turning into an Edinburgh rivalry discussion..... my big question is which ground can I see from the air when landing at Edinburgh airport, just as you bank across the sea on final approach??

I thought I could see green seats but I couldnt quite make it out....

(I vote to get this thread moved to the 'Edinburgh Football, Discuss' section.... )

If it was green seats it is Easter Road. I used to live less than a mile from it.

Apologies for the Hibs fans, they'll have gone when the School Holidays are over.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:57:33 »

I remember disliking Hibs purely because I was missing a Tommy (or Terry?) McIntyre sticker to complete my 1986 Panini album. I was a distraught 14 year old.

gorGAYhearts

« Reply #122 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:12:22 »

there's no point in denying it bob. gorGAY's is where the gay scene is. i know some folk can't face facts therefor look to pin it on our neighbours but thats the way it goes.
love you bob  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: Monday, July 27, 2009, 22:13:20 by gorGAYhearts » Logged
spider

« Reply #123 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:13:44 »

Tommy it was mate.

This heres the Hearts MAIN stand and the stadiums locally known as the pink bus shelter or the pink palace.It mustve been the Hibs stadium you seen.

[url width=317 height=200]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/spudster_01/tynecastle-stadium2.jpg[/url]
gorGAYhearts

« Reply #124 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:14:58 »

I remember disliking Hibs purely because I was missing a Tommy (or Terry?) McIntyre sticker to complete my 1986 Panini album. I was a distraught 14 year old.

you shouldn't hate anyone  Cool
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:20:48 »

Tommy it was mate.

This heres the Hearts MAIN stand and the stadiums locally known as the pink bus shelter or the pink palace.It mustve been the Hibs stadium you seen.

[url width=317 height=200]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/spudster_01/tynecastle-stadium2.jpg[/url]

That is getting knocked down and a brand spanking new main stand being built. Should take capacity up to about 22,000 I think.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
gorGAYhearts

« Reply #126 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:23:06 »

That is getting knocked down and a brand spanking new main stand being built. Should take capacity up to about 22,000 I think.

thats what vlad says but planning permission will be running out seen and with the snp in power the council won't be able to do anymore deals. the place is to small for european football so it looks bleak  Sad
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:24:20 »

Hmmm, it wasnt hate, I just had a mild dislike for one particular player because he endlessly evaded me in my Panini packs....

I had about 1,213 copies of some Notts bloody County player, Paul Whitmore or something like that.... couldnt give him away....

Concerning other Edinburgh football related stories, was it Hibs (John Rankin?) who scored that cracker from the half way line against Rangers this season? That was ace.
gorGAYhearts

« Reply #128 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:26:09 »

Hmmm, it wasnt hate, I just had a mild dislike for one particular player because he endlessly evaded me in my Panini packs....

I had about 1,213 copies of some Notts bloody County player, Paul Whitmore or something like that.... couldnt give him away....

Concerning other Edinburgh football related stories, was it Hibs (John Rankin?) who scored that cracker from the half way line against Rangers this season? That was ace.

it was against smeltic  Cheesy

i'd like hearts to go for rankin. good little player. we could swap him for that gun toting hibby lee wallace. that boys trouble
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:28:18 by gorGAYhearts » Logged
spider

« Reply #129 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:31:11 »

i like the name stanton,is that you Pat?  Cheesy
gorGAYhearts

« Reply #130 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:35:36 »

i like the name stanton,is that you Pat?  Cheesy

on the day i was born did he not lead HIBS to a 7-0 new years day HAMMERING off hearts at the pink bus shelter  Crying
spider

« Reply #131 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:37:47 »

on the day i was born did he not lead HIBS to a 7-0 new years day HAMMERING off hearts at the pink bus shelter  Crying

He certainly did, are you on here often gorGAY ?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:39:48 »

AAAAAAAAAAGH, two peg sellers on here too many!!

Here's a reminder of which Edinburgh team is in Europe next season.

spider

« Reply #133 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:41:11 »

come on Bob we all know its just a jumped up version of the inter tattie. Doh
gorGAYhearts

« Reply #134 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 21:42:17 »

He certainly did, are you on here often gorGAY ?

no. i like swindon ( i have swindon car insurance ) and thought i'd have a peep. good to see there's edinburgh supporters on here aswell. bob's a bit off a kidder though. he's my lover Soapy Tit Wank
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: