Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why was David "B" kicked out so quickly...  (Read 17718 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 09:48:07 »

So important to the club that he couldn't remember his name Smiley
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 11:12:21 »

My thoughts exactly

I come from a land down-under
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 11:18:18 »

This thread is fucking hilarious.

Fitton wants the club to fail, for obvious tax reasons, so he's hired Wilson to destroy the club from inside. It all makes sense now.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 11:30:19 »

The problem here is that this season really makes no sense....so peeps look for reasons to try and explain it.

Most of sane reasons, don't wholly stack up, so are rejected, which leaves the insane ideas.

I have to admit, I'm at a total loss, as to how we've ended up with the least competitive Div 3 side in living memory, in what most would agree is a distinctly average league.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 11:41:25 »

Surely Fitton must have a very good reason for allowing Wilson to continue to ruin this football club..is he wanting to loose millions of pounds for tax reasons ?

This situation is really pissing me off.

How does losing millions of pounds help you if you owe tax ? and why would he want to lose all the money he has invested in the club since he has taken over the reigns.

I would like you to explain the difference from league one football to league two football in terms of losing millions of pounds,It's not as if our attendances bring in millions or even our merchandise side of things,If we had we been relegated from the premiership then yes of course we would stand to lose a vast amount.

So what you're spouting is load of old bollocks to me unless you or someone else can explain the benefit of being relegated and how that would help fitton out tax wise.  
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 11:41:46 »

...with resources, both in terms of finance and fanbase, that are well above average for this division.  We are punching below our weight at the moment, and no mistake.  I agree.  Really doesn't add up.

I'm no fan of conspiracy theories, mind.  I just think Wilson (and probably Fitton) have had a stinker this year.  Both will do better in future.

EDIT:  Maybe being a bit hard on the Chairman there.  We don't know what goes on behind the scenes.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 11:46:07 by Ardiles » Logged
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 11:42:49 »

Pahahaaaa, it's the good old days all over again.

The Greek is actually best mates with Fitton. They holiday together every year.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
SirWinston

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 11:43:25 »

I vote for Q as manager with James B as his assistant.  They need to switch to Plan B PDQ since DW's Plan A hasn't worked.  As for AF and his VAT plan, he's an evil genius that the world needs saving from.  Call in the SAS.

C.O.Y.R.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 11:55:06 »

I heard Fitton is an evil lizzard alien overlord sleeper. Part of an advanced invasion party whose mission is to completely corner the market in mediocre lower league teams.Once he and his kind have the market cornered they can unleash their fiendish plan of rising Matlock Town through the leagues so that they can sell Ross Hannah for a tidy some of money whilst underwriting the VAT loss of ruining the other clubs against other so called business interests.

Its the only reason that makes sense as to why Davey B left and why we didn't sign Nile Ranger when he only wanted sixpence  halfpenny a week to play for us.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 11:59:27 »

byrre went as he wasn't danny's man.fair enough imo.

dick mackey still works for the club and is around as much as he used to be.he's just not the top man anymore as kate cady is more highly qualified.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 12:00:56 »

I heard Fitton is an evil lizzard alien overlord sleeper. Part of an advanced invasion party whose mission is to completely corner the market in mediocre lower league teams.Once he and his kind have the market cornered they can unleash their fiendish plan of rising Matlock Town through the leagues so that they can sell Ross Hannah for a tidy some of money whilst underwriting the VAT loss of ruining the other clubs against other so called business interests.

Its the only reason that makes sense as to why Davey B left and why we didn't sign Nile Ranger when he only wanted sixpence  halfpenny a week to play for us.

Think there could be something in this, but it doesn't answer the mysterious Jesionkowski and Misun questions.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 12:03:14 »

Think there could be something in this, but it doesn't answer the mysterious Jesionkowski and Misun questions.

Damn, I was so sure too.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 12:07:01 »

byrre went as he wasn't danny's man.fair enough imo.

dick mackey still works for the club and is around as much as he used to be.he's just not the top man anymore as kate cady is more highly qualified.

Don't know much about Kate, but Hereford, Scunthorpe, and to some extent Tranmere, have done OK out of promoting the physio to manager.

We are Kate Cady's Red and White Army....
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 12:41:07 »

Surely Fitton must have a very good reason for allowing Wilson to continue to ruin this football club..is he wanting to loose millions of pounds for tax reasons ?

And out come the conspiracy theories. This isn't the reason, I guarantee you.

Holloway's record before Blackpool is decent enough, steady progress but not spectacular. I'd have thought he would have been high on the shortlist. He is a total clown of a man though and not very professional a lot of the time. Not Fitton's sort of man at all.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 13:37:16 »

it's been a Kafkaesque season
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: