Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Madeline McCann  (Read 24243 times)
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 13:14:26 »

UK police say they have new evidence in the case and are moving to a formal investigation .... Hmmmmm

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 13:16:50 »

Regardless of who took that child, the parents neglected their children that night at the very least.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 13:17:59 »

They did a good job of burying her though

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 13:18:25 »

I still think it was the mum.  Her eyes are shifty!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 14:51:04 »

Regardless of who took that child, the parents neglected their children that night at the very least.

Spot on.
bobby barnes jink

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 14:58:06 »

Wow, are you guys parents?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 15:04:51 »

If you are a parent of a young child/children you do not believe it is acceptable to leave them home alone & fuck off down the pub.

If they (the McCann's) were a chavvy couple from a council estate they would almost certainly have had a much rougher ride from the press/general public.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 15:16:04 »

Bang on Posh.
Flashheart

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 15:21:21 »

You must be fucking kidding!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 15:22:04 »

If you are a parent of a young child/children you do not believe it is acceptable to leave them home alone & fuck off down the pub.

If they (the McCann's) were a chavvy couple from a council estate they would almost certainly have had a much rougher ride from the press/general public.
Spot on.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 15:29:14 »

And didn't they sometimes sedate the kids aswell? You can't just leave young children and go to the pub let alone in a foreign country.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 15:39:12 »

It's not as black & white as some like to suggest though.  Personally, I don't think I'd have done what the McCann's did that night and left their little ones alone while they were having a drink.  But I can understand why they might have done it if they felt that the kids were being left in a safe environment.  Sure enough, they got that call very badly wrong and will probably regret it for the rest of their lives.  But I'm not going to judge.

When I was at primary school, we lived in RAF married quarters and knew most of the people who lived around us.  Occasionally, my parents would go across the road to spend the evening with friends and leave us tucked up in bed.  And just to give themselves peace of mind, they would leave a baby alarm in the house with us, thread the cable across the road to their friends' house (this was in the days before wireless!) and put a ticking clock next to the monitor in our place so that they could be sure it was working.  I'm sure most parents wouldn't do anything similar these days...but expect lots of us have similar stories from when we were growing up.  I just don't feel easy with the vilification of the McCanns when what they did wasn't so different from what many others have done in the past and, in many cases, probably still do.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 17:23:51 »

They did a good job of burying her though

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this! They are just intelligent enough to pull it off... Unlike that chavvy northern women that tried to copy them?
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 17:36:42 »

And didn't they sometimes sedate the kids aswell?

Gave her too much or she reacted badly to it, and they killed her.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 17:37:55 »

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this! They are just intelligent enough to pull it off... Unlike that chavvy northern women that tried to copy them?
So you've deduced this from the vast amount of evidence available? If only the police in the UK and Portugal had access to your sources, they could've solved this mystery years ago.
You should apply for Scotland Yard. With your detective skills you're a shoe in.

It's All Good..............
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: