Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mick Philpott  (Read 18244 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 07:25:14 »

What an absolute cunt. How could you do that to your kids.

Fucking wanker.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 08:23:58 »

Cunt...That is all
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 08:41:51 »

They should bring back fucking hanging, whether or not he actually meant to kill them he still fucking did and made no attempt to save them.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 08:53:27 »

Some of the revelations on last night's Panorama were quite jaw-dropping to say the least...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 08:56:24 »

He is one fucked up cunt.  He obviously didn’t intend to kill the kids but what sane person puts them in that sort of danger even if his masterplan had of been successfully executed.  The mother isn’t any better, noshing off the other bloke in the days after losing a load of kids.  Yes he seems to have controlled her but she deserves everything she gets as well.

The only positive out of this tragedy is that the surviving kids are out of their clutches, they might stand a chance in life now presuming they are being brought up in a decent environment.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 09:20:52 »

It becomes obvious that both of them are not exactly model citizens when their own families are convinced of their guilt and suggest that the prison terms are fully merited.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 09:45:11 »

The type of people that make this country an absolute joke.  Lived off benefits all their lives repeatedly spawning out kids into what was no doubt a vile family environment.  Utter scum who have offered nothing to this world.

None of them has shown any remorse even if the intention wasn't to kill the children.  I hope their sentence reflects their actions.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 10:18:02 »

Lowest of the low. Complete and utter scum. He at least should have been castrated many years ago.
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 10:33:37 »

Have not seen any of the usual hand wringers usually trotted out on the news to defend their actions!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 11:02:16 »

Absolutely disgraceful, just a shame the cunt was only up for a 'manslaughter' charge rather than being officially named as a murderer under the court system!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 11:14:18 »

Lowest of the low. Complete and utter scum. He at least should have been castrated many years ago.

There are plenty more like him kicking about in our society...what's the answer?  There are plenty in these fair isles of ours who'd happily take the kind of route, you propose. Eugenics has an interesting history, the Swedes an example of a seemingly civilised people very keen on it.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 11:27:52 »

I don't know what this is about.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 11:38:12 »

I don't know what this is about.

What Norway and eugenics? They had a law from 1932 to 1977, allowing compulsory sterilisation of "the mentally ill". 
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 11:43:53 »

I hadn't heard of Mick Philpott. I am now informed. Sounds unpleasant.

Eugenics in Norway must have gone horribly wrong because it's created a nation of people obsessed with skiing.
woolster

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 13:33:52 »

Welcome to the new, not so great anymore Britain, reg is spot on, there are a lot more parants out there like them 2 wasters, see it first hand at the job i'm on, fucking dross, give it another 50 years and this country will be fucked
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: