Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Burgled  (Read 15136 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 11:56:45 »

Do you think he reads this and was getting a bit scared by the prospect of a posse of swindon supporting computer nerds hunting him down and killing him by boring him to death with 80% bollocks about jailbreaking phones and the EDL?

Never knowingly overstated.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 11:57:01 »

Does this mean I've got to find something else to do with this huge bucket of tar and feathers I've collected? Bah!

Seems like it. I've turned my pitchfork back to yellow alert.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 13:26:59 »

Fair play regarding your decision and your reasoning for it.

I have had the pleasure of being robbed three times, once at home (when me and the missus were asleep upstairs) and twice at work. The one at home particularly put the wind up me and the superior half so can't begin to think how you felt with your daughter being involved.

I must admit each time I wanted to batter the twat who was responsible, but probably thought a bit differently about it after.

I have always and still do keep a nice little weapon for protecting my missus, myself and property close to hand which in the worst circumstances will either get me or an intruder in deep shit, however I'm prepared to take that risk, more so since being a 'victim'.

Although the kids parents were maybe fair in bringing him around I can't help wondering why they didn't just take the kid to the Babylon and let them make the first moves and not leave you with any moral dilemma.

Good luck with however it works out (hopefully with the little tit learning a valuable lesson).
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: