Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Burgled  (Read 15140 times)

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 20:42:28 »

no dilema to be had.if grassing him to the old bill fucks his life up then tough shit(not that it will anyway)

epic fail by bangcock i must add.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 20:51:25 »

I have decided to embrace my epic fail. It will be theraputic (fuck the spelling)
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:00:01 »

If it had been my son i would have done the exact same thing as his parents have done - although i would also encourage you to press charges. I love my boy and would stand by him but lessons need to be learned and saying sorry isnt gonna cut it.
Something also tells me the lad in question might not be a pro given that he took no cables n stuff and left blood and prints all over the place. Peaple can go through our legal sytem and come out on the right side of the law, they dont all turn bad.

I disagree with one of your coments though Fred... You can be the best parent in the world and your child still come off the rails, but it is our job to find out as early as possible, put them back on the straight and narrow and keep them there, it's never gonna be a breeze. Having said that at 16yrs Gianluca wouldnt be out of the house past 10pm!

skin_im_buzzer

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:09:03 »

Horrible situation, Fred. Full of admiration with how you're dealing with such a head fuck.

Personally I'd shop him, as you'd be doing him a favour...

Whether it's a fine, caution, suspended sentence, whatever, it will incentivise the little turd to clean up his act.

I guess it's a bit of a "be cruel to be kind" situation, and by shopping him you might just be doing him a massive favour in the long run.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:20:31 »

Hang in a sec.

Before making such a sarky, unneeded comment. Did you stop to think for one sec that shopping him might be for his own good? Giving him a shock now might put him on the straight and narrow before it is too late.

Nasty moral dilemma or simplistic narrow minded view?

And I think that although Fred was expecting different opinions, he was certainly not expecting stabbing remarks.

Even after the edit that is an epic fail mate 

stfcinbmth is a top man and even if it did come out wrong (which it didnt) there would have been nothing meant in it.

Get back to the Ketamine  anti - histamine Jamie
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:33:38 »

Just to let you all know that after some serious soul searching this is what we have decided to do, I have spoken to the police and its going to go like this ;

He will be processed and go through the system and on to youth court.

I will write a letter to the court stating that I respect his Mum, Dad and Step Dad's actions and to me, it is testament that he comes from a stand up kind of family.

I will state that whilst I want (and need) some form of closure and for this to come to a conclusion, I also do not want some pissed up stupid mistake to affect his life for ever and I would ask the court to bear that in mind when sentencing.

I hope that then that will be the end of it and that myself and Jenna can try and resume our lives and that he has learned a valuable lesson.

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life and people have given me second chances. Its now my turn to do the same.

Lets hope all concerned can draw a line underneath it
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:37:17 »

Sounds reasonable to me.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:48:47 »

So you're not going to shit in his mouth then?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:50:50 »

So you're not going to shit in his mouth then?

not this week

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:51:07 »

i think you're being too soft fred.
that says alot about you being a decent human being though
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:13:59 »

i think you're being too soft fred.
that says alot about you being a decent human being though

maybe so Arriba but I need it done and dusted so I can put it to bed psychologically so to speak. I need to get back to work and get on with things.

Like I said, I have made many mistakes in my life and people have given me plenty of second chances which eventually I grabbed.

I would be a massive hypocrite to myself if I didn't do the same
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:23:36 »

Just to let you all know that after some serious soul searching this is what we have decided to do, I have spoken to the police and its going to go like this ;

He will be processed and go through the system and on to youth court.

I will write a letter to the court stating that I respect his Mum, Dad and Step Dad's actions and to me, it is testament that he comes from a stand up kind of family.

I will state that whilst I want (and need) some form of closure and for this to come to a conclusion, I also do not want some pissed up stupid mistake to affect his life for ever and I would ask the court to bear that in mind when sentencing.

I hope that then that will be the end of it and that myself and Jenna can try and resume our lives and that he has learned a valuable lesson.

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life and people have given me second chances. Its now my turn to do the same.

Lets hope all concerned can draw a line underneath it
Sounds very reasonable to me Fred. As others have said, hopefully he'll get the kick up the backside he needs and sort himself out.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:35:17 »

Haven't read all this but did he give a reason for it? I think the authorities have gone too soft on crime in the last 20 years or so, hence the reason we see some pretty despicable crimes and soft sentences, where's the justice for the victims?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 08:08:00 »

Does this mean I've got to find something else to do with this huge bucket of tar and feathers I've collected? Bah!
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 11:14:23 »

Sorry to throw a random thought in but were there only the lad's prints in your house? Could it be possible that his Dad or stepdad were with the lad. He screwed up by cutting himself and leaving the blood so they figured if they brought your stuff back they could avoid getting the police involved and guilt tripping you because he's a young lad etc. Also, with him having no record they could be banking on him not getting a tough punishment and them getting away with it. Could explain how a young lad got involved?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: