Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Commersialism  (Read 6528 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:26:10 »

dont we have more season ticket holders than that?

Oh , do we? Watkins said on the radio earlier in the unlikely event of a sell out he was sure he could twist some more seats out of Wembley. You'll be fine.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:29:09 »

From what I have seen, many of the people the STs are buying tickets for in their allocations of 6 are regular (non-ST) fans anyway.  As Batch says, there are going to be plenty to go around.  Don't panic.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:49:52 »

They said we had over 5000 ST holders for next season end of April, so that could be 30000 gone,  The 6 i have bought only myself could be classed as a regular, so reckon there will be a mix. I think Blackpool have sold 34000, i would expect us to get near that figure.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:50:18 »

I'm a season ticket holder, but I've only bought two, and the second one is for another season ticket holder, who is currently on holiday, but is back next week, subject to ash cloud !!

They'll be plenty of tickets left. We sold around 33k in '90 and 35k in '93, and that was for, in effect, the Championship play-off final.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
ScillyRed

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:42:51 »

When I got a ticket for the Leicester match, I drove up through the night, queued from about 5pm - then promptly fell asleep driving back home on the M4 - scary !!!
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:49:34 »

I see Millwall are selling tickets from the ground as well as the ticket line. I wonder if the decision not to sell tickets from the ground will have an effect on the number of tickets well sell? Some people only carry notes and hate cards.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:57:22 »

When I got a ticket for the Leicester match, I drove up through the night, queued from about 5pm - then promptly fell asleep driving back home on the M4 - scary !!!

I took the day off (only from college, mind), hopped on the train out of Paddington and hardly had to queue at all at the County Ground. I then went back straight to London and kept them in an envelope pinned to the wall in my room, hidden behind a Manic Street Preachers poster. Who the fuck I thought was going to nick them I have no idea, but they just seemed so precious Embarrassed
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: