Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Boards Secrets  (Read 1687 times)
Uncle Albert

« on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 19:17:30 »

I wonder how much the board have emphasised in negotiations that all transactions/accounts that the board have made in the past are not be be disclosed to the media under any circumstances. This club is a fucking mess and I don't think we will ever know the true extent to which they have fucked it up. Fat fucking greek twat, what a loads of cunts.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 19:21:14 »

I'm going to rip his fucking head off and shit in the fucking hole when I find him
lambourn red

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 19:22:02 »

I suspect you are right , non disclosure agreements to cover their arses but it still does not stop AF tipping off the law if any illegal stuff has been going on
Barry Scott

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 19:25:56 »

Once they own the company, i'd have thought it's their prerogative, so perhaps the board are buttering them up?

Besides, i don't actually give a fuck. It would make a good read and be fun to laugh about down the pub, but I just want the cunts to fuck off. I don't care about what they've done and how much can be attributed to MD. It's all immaterial to me, if the club survives.

Others will no doubt have axes to grind and continue the whole debate for months. But i simply couldn't give a flying fuck anymore.
HarryFleming

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 19:49:52 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
I'm going to rip his fucking head off and shit in the fucking hole when I find him

Woohoo

GIRL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 19:50:22 »

I think it will probably take months or even years for it to be disclosed how much of a mess they had got the club into - but I am sure it will come out in the end.....possibly in court if this goes on much longer
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 19:53:22 »

Thought this was about a new lingerie range ... with skid marks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: