Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kit Results  (Read 3221 times)
mattboyslim

« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 29, 2007, 12:40:16 »

I'm a fan, except the need for white shorts.  Perhaps the only compalin would be if the home and away were different styles.  Nonetheless from the pictures and kits of that style already out there it'd have t be the nicest kit for a while IMHO, no green on it, and definately better than lonsdale.  Hopefully we'll be the only club in the league to have that style too.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:32:09 »

I quite like them to be honest! Don't see the problem but then again you will never please everybody
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:58:03 »

I think the new clobber lookes fine as well and can't understand why it's been slated so much. I would prefer white shorts because to me that's our traditional kit but meh! What are you going to do Shrug

I do think they should keep it for two seasons though.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 23:30:34 »

I think the shirts are modern and our best for years. As long as they aint made out that crap material that the shirts were a few years back then i will definately buy them.

Fuck retro, its 2007!
flammableBen

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 23:58:56 »

I can't remember what they look like, I guess it's the one's with the arrows but for some  reason it's still a bit vague. I'm sure one of you nice people will post a picture.
TalkTalk

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, February 1, 2007, 00:04:17 »

It poses a problem for me with next year's Lovelies calendar. Red and blue on a white background (home and away fixtures) was fine.

But red and white?

Um, cream background?  :x
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, February 1, 2007, 10:33:53 »

the Kit wil lhave the football league logo on the arm, does this mean that lotto won't have theirs on there?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, February 1, 2007, 10:37:35 »

doubt it, the coca cola logo will just be a little higher.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: