Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 76   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New board press conference thread  (Read 158189 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:13:43 »

But just what can the new board put up as security for any loans they may wish to get.

We dont own the stadium, the only assets are the players and advance season ticket sales (which will probably be nil as from today).

That was how the Rangers fella (Craig White?) managed to buy the club with no money of his own - and that turned out well for them, eh!

Maybe the delay has been due to the enormous number of sofas the board have had to scavenge down the back of.

I think we do own the stadium, but not the land. Or it's the other way round. Anyway, it's a fairly chunky asset to have

Things get better but they never get good
kerry red

« Reply #796 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:15:59 »

PdC may well think he has a case, but the rest of his entourage haven't got a leg to stand on. There is no way their contracts would have had a clause regarding the club's transfer policy.

Who the fuck would want to employ Paolo now (in this country).
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:16:19 »

We own the stadium
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #798 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:17:07 »

Of course the club have no net worth...years and years of losses is the reason why.

Seebeck 87 wouldn't have a good credit score as it is such a new company, there's fuck all data out there to support a good credit score.
kerry red

« Reply #799 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:17:25 »

But how can the physical structure of the County Ground be worth anything to a creditor.

If we renege on a loan are they going to dismantle the Arkells to get their money back
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:18:00 »

With the ex-employees, it's plausible that they are claiming they are owed money. This essentially makes them a football creditor which is probably why the FL are getting shirty.

I could see them getting shirty if the debt has been proven, but somebody claiming the are owed money surely has to be legally established as fact first.

Wages up to the point of quitting, well that's different. And if we can't pay those then that's worrying. I'd have thought it more likely the club want a compromise agreement signed to close off the route of later legal action.
paul backskin

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:19:08 »

We know already they are not minted. This is why people are asking who the mystery backers are

Yes, but one of these backers has been added to the company and added not even a single pound to the credit limit. i daren't even say what the figure is. any loans etc will be borrowed against the club as STFC and the only reason we have a limit on that is due to the players.

hopefully we can all just go down the winchester and wait for all this to blow over. . .
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #802 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:20:01 »

PdC may well think he has a case, but the rest of his entourage haven't got a leg to stand on. There is no way their contracts would have had a clause regarding the club's transfer policy.

Who the fuck would want to employ Paolo now (in this country).

Who says it's compensation for breach of contract?

Perhaps they are claiming they are owed money until the end of their contacts when they are not? Perhaps Paolo feels he lent money to the club for the player loan payments and wants it back?

Fuck knows.

Putting the strange 1957 and beyond debts aside i.e. if they hadn't mentioned this, then I think they (the Board) have satisfied what everyone asked for them as a minimum i.e. state why we are under an embargo.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:20:38 »

hopefully we can all just go down the winchester and wait for all this to blow over. . .

Jokey point isn't valid without the gif.

[url width=187 height=174]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbmvc1BiZG1r2gzxko1_250.gif[/url]
Flashheart

« Reply #804 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:21:13 »

It sounds like a load of shit, but it's such a radical statement there has to be an element of truth to it, surely?

This had crossed my mind Si.

If I was in their shoes and wanted to deceive people I'd keep it simple. There was no need for them to be so specific. 'Outstanding debts' would surely have sufficed.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #805 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:22:56 »

The previous holding company always had a low credit score.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:23:22 »

Fucking hell this place is like Thisis. Give them a chance - they saved us and have done a bloody decent job so far in hard conditions left behind by previous owners if you ask me. We have a great chance of promotion and you lot are moaning as usual.

Happy clappers please join me:

"VENKMAN, GIVE US A CLAP, VENKMAN VENKMAN, GIVE US A CLAP!"
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:25:35 »

Happy clappers please join me:

"VENKMAN, GIVE US A CLAP, VENKMAN VENKMAN, GIVE US A CLAP!"

Probably isn't much need for this, is there?
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:25:42 »

Wages up to the point of quitting, well that's different. And if we can't pay those then that's worrying. I'd have thought it more likely the club want a compromise agreement signed to close off the route of later legal action.
The Board have stated this already. When it was announced that PDC's team went running to the BBC complaining about not being paid one of the Board members (can't remember which one) said that they were waiting for the agreements to be signed and returned and that once they had them the monies owed would be paid.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 19:27:48 »

Probably isn't much need for this, is there?
We need some positivity on here for once, and he can help provide it.

Has everyone given up hope?
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 76   Go Up
Print
Jump to: