Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 76   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New board press conference thread  (Read 158227 times)
kerry red

« Reply #510 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 07:38:22 »

This looks like his:

http://www.cityprojectgroup.com/

It may not be, but all seems very boiler room-ish. I hope this isn't where our money has come from.

What money? They haven't put a red cent in as far as I can see
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 07:40:41 »

Good work Pieman.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 07:46:09 »

Because he was recently appointed director of the holding company.

Hopefully the adver will attempt to get some insight from the club about his involvement.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 08:00:45 »

This looks like his:

http://www.cityprojectgroup.com/

It may not be, but all seems very boiler room-ish. I hope this isn't where our money has come from.

Good work Si...if it's the same chap here's a list of his Directorships here

https://www.duedil.com/director/916678337/gregory-george-hall

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 08:19:11 »

Well done, Si.  Supporters really shouldn't have to be digging like this.  The board should be communicating info such as this before the appointments are made.  Having left you to get the scoop, maybe the Adver could run the stor from here.  A few tricky questions would be nice as well.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #515 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 09:15:05 »

Morshead confirmed he was at the club yesterday. I’ve told Sam to Google Carvier Ltd.
Flashheart

« Reply #516 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 09:26:37 »

Sam Morshead ‏@SamMorshead_SA
Hall has background in carbon credit schemes. It's my understanding he has was linked as a possible director for a while before appointment.

He's our man!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 09:45:12 »

Sam Morshead ‏@SamMorshead_SA
Hall has background in really really dodgy carbon credit schemes. It's my understanding he has was linked as a possible director for a while before appointment.
Fixed it for you, Sam
Well done, Si.  Supporters really shouldn't have to be digging like this.  The board should be communicating info such as this before the appointments are made.  Having left you to get the scoop, maybe the Adver could run the stor from here.  A few tricky questions would be nice as well.
Quite so. If the Adver have been sat on this "for a while before appointment" they've had plenty of time to discover what Si found out in a few hours. And maybe they've asked the questions and been given perfectly satisfactory answers that have allayed their fears and would put ours to rest as well. If so, all well and good, let's see them. If not, time to pull your fingers out perhaps?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 09:51:36 »

well this is a little unnerving...

Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 09:58:47 »

So the adver were aware of this impending appointment.... But said nothing? In fairness Adam Rooney's ability to score from anywhere is far more pressing.

Excellent work Si.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 10:13:32 »

It does seem that Sam is cosying up to them a little, I may be wrong and happy to be proved wrong the info he keeps puting out on the embargo and how they are doing their best and how it is not their fault, and now it seems he's been sitting on this info for a while, I thought he was a journalist who's job it was to write stories to help sell the paper.  Almost an apologist for the board.

I understand he does not want to upset them or he will get nothing from them and has seemingly got a direct line to chairman but surely if he has information like this new director and his shady past he should be investigating and trying to get answers and reporting it to get the scoop to help sell paper, surely it is better than just reporting x, y and z player will not be in the squad due to injury.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 10:13:50 »

Good work Si,but i can't help but feel a bit disappointed that the Adver have known about off the field issues,
but failed to report these concerns to the wider fanbase.

Hopefully,at the Trust AGM,these issues can be discussed and brought to the attention of fans.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 11:01:24 »

Don't be expecting any investigative journalism from Morshead as the new board have their hand right up his arse, for some unexplained reason he is their own personal puppet, every report he writes is a bias glowing report when there are many questions outstanding, and he has been burying news to suit them, the man's been brainwashed, a media career in China drip feeding information awaits.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 11:05:49 »

Someone has woken up the chimp
Flashheart

« Reply #524 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 11:08:33 »

Someone has woken up the chimp

Don't get him started again.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 76   Go Up
Print
Jump to: