Pages: 1 ... 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 ... 867   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1276633 times)
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #5385 on: Friday, August 18, 2023, 19:54:13 »

Perhaps it was good old pride?

Not a satisfactory answer, but certainly plausible
DMC

« Reply #5386 on: Friday, August 18, 2023, 20:07:24 »

If Power ever believed he purchased them, he certainly never updated Companies House.  All four remained unchanged until they were satisfied in September last year.
Yeah it was a bit of an old wives tale that one that he bought them. Cunt couldn't afford to pay for a kit let alone 2.9m of debentures
DMC

« Reply #5387 on: Friday, August 18, 2023, 20:11:08 »

Yeah, agree on both fronts.

Why the fuck is he knocking about? And our illustrious matchday guest. I'm glad Adam Hart hasn't been seen or heard of for a while, at least that is one thing.

Clem needs to do what he can to cut these chancers out ASAP to win a lot of people over.
You won't be able to do much about Ranford. His dad pays for exec season tickets he has been going in there since he was about 5 with his nan. He is merely a fan and not financially close to the club at all
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5388 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 01:00:34 »

You won't be able to do much about Ranford. His dad pays for exec season tickets he has been going in there since he was about 5 with his nan. He is merely a fan and not financially close to the club at all

I guess he has the right to be there as a paying fan (when not in prison) but doesn’t make him any less of a vile human.
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #5389 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 05:42:33 »

I guess he has the right to be there as a paying fan (when not in prison) but doesn’t make him any less of a vile human.

Who is ranford?
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #5390 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 05:47:27 »

So, by the trusts statement clem has played a blinder. 50% of the ground having lent £2.95 million & kept it on the down low. I guess this is what happens when you dance with the devil.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #5391 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 05:48:50 »

Who is ranford?

Someone I hope isn’t involved at the club, a very nasty piece of work.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5392 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 05:50:46 »

Who is ranford?

…all you need to go is google him.
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #5393 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 06:02:02 »

…all you need to go is google him.

Canadian hockey player was top of my list on Google.
Lots of Ranfords online and I need to be at the butchers for 8.
Can we narrow it down to perhaps a Christian name aswell please?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5394 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 06:08:29 »

Jason
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #5395 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 06:46:02 »

Bill Ranford was a decent goalie for the Edmonton Oilers. Remember him coming to the Washington Capitals (my team) late in his career. But, he was replaced by 'Ollie the goalie' (Olaf Kolzig) in the playoffs. Kolzig then went on to be a bit of a legend for the Caps!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #5396 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 07:30:58 »

Who is ranford?

This waste of oxygen:

https://www.wiltshire999s.co.uk/jealous-possessive-jailed-assault-wife/

Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #5397 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 13:24:20 »

One thing that eats away at me a bit is Clem is a property developer- always makes me suspicious when ground development round the corner……

Once the court case is settled- the pressure for him to get another investor on board to invest in the team will be compelling
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #5398 on: Saturday, August 19, 2023, 13:34:56 »

One thing that eats away at me a bit is Clem is a property developer- always makes me suspicious when ground development round the corner……

Of course he is interested and he will likely finance some if it and will likely know how do this cheaper than someone with no knowledge, one of his Axis men is in charge of the redevelopment, but it is 50/50 with the Trust.

Clem isn't dodgy, he has done something that requires further information and explanation, and I'm sure at some point further info will be disclosed, I have confidence the trust will find and reveal what they discuss.

You would hope his relationship with the trust has been rocked as well, he banged on about openness and transparency and how the only real debt was to him and he was not charging interest, and the Trust with everyone else believed him.  So for Clem to go forward he has bridges to build with everyone.

He is no Power or Jed.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #5399 on: Monday, August 21, 2023, 13:28:15 »

I hope that this doesn't come across as mindless Trust bashing, as it isn't intended to be, but the latest 'Dan the Fan' column on their site (https://truststfc.com/2023/08/21/dan-the-fan-never-fall-for-a-loan-player/) contained the following line:

Also, this week we saw the news regarding other parties owing shares in Swindon Town without the knowledge of many people inside and outside the club.

The Trust were 100% spot on in their most recent statement regarding this issue and questions need to be answered.

There is no hiding the fact this news does sour the taste of the Clem Morfuni era at Town, but after everything he has invested into our football club, we need to trust he has the best intentions for Swindon Town.

I'm sure the defence will be that these aren't necessarily the views of the Trust itself, as per the article by Mr "I want to buy Zav a pint", but it is scary to me that anyone could still be saying this in any Trust-approved or endorsed capacity after the events of this week.

Wake up people, and I say that sincerely. Please. Just be alive to the possibility that maybe we don't just need to blindly trust that he has the best intentions, especially when this week we have found out that what 'he has invested' is a contentious issue in its own right.
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 ... 867   Go Up
Print
Jump to: