Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Friday are we going to sign any strikers thread?  (Read 17623 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #105 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 21:45:00 »

would not suprise me
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 21:54:21 »

I'd take him for a few months, we are seriously thinking above our station if we think we are too good for him given Brentford's manager is excited about signing Kabba.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #107 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 22:11:10 »

Something like 8 goals in 25 starts for city. We could do alot worse
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 22:15:24 »

i don't think he's the answer though, he's not a goalscorer.

i kind of hate him but begrudgingly like him too.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #109 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 22:19:30 »

He was a goalscorer in this league though although i assume you mean like a poacher?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 22:24:43 »

just looked at his record again, he was more prolific than i thought. my mistake.

although yeah, he's not a poacher really is he? not that we neccesarily need that.

lots of ifs, buts and maybes but if he can reproduce the form he had at swansea maybe he'll be the perfect man for the job. but if it's a four month loan and he does produce that form, will we get him long term or will he want to stay in the championship?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #111 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 22:28:02 »

I would say if it was 4 mnths we could maybe get someone lined up for january in that time but im not so sure now.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #112 on: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 03:25:04 »

Bunch of fucking Bopards.

Here's an idea. Send somebody to Fittons house, get a road painting machine and write "We need a fucking striker" on his driveway. Do it on Wilson's driveway as well as I am sure that both of them are sat at home with their thumbs up their arses blissfully unaware that football teams need strikers.

So do that and I am sure that it will whip them into action "Oh yeah, Cox's gone and we'd best do something about it..... DUH!". And whilst we are at it why don't we get a striker or too for them seeing as we know so much, shit..... Cox's 30-ish goals...... We are so good on the TEF that whoever we seen will bang in 50 goals next season AND we'll get him for free.

We'd best do that as, of course, Wilson is an absolutely shite manager ain't he. He is an absolute fucking joke of a manager that no cunt want's to play for and he is so bad that some players would even rather play for a team in a higher league than us. We are fucking doomed, when Wilson signed Lita for shitty he thought he was signing a fucking defender, he had idea what he was doing then, of course. Our manager is fucking terrible, we should have stuck with Malpas.

Fuck off. Ain't in the mood.

What a bunch off cunt.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #113 on: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 05:11:25 »

Fuck off gook
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #114 on: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 05:17:07 »

Racist! What the fuck are you doing up so early anyway?
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 05:22:02 by BANGKOK RED » Logged
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 06:40:27 »

Bunch of fucking Bopards.

Here's an idea. Send somebody to Fittons house, get a road painting machine and write "We need a fucking striker" on his driveway. Do it on Wilson's driveway as well as I am sure that both of them are sat at home with their thumbs up their arses blissfully unaware that football teams need strikers.

So do that and I am sure that it will whip them into action "Oh yeah, Cox's gone and we'd best do something about it..... DUH!". And whilst we are at it why don't we get a striker or too for them seeing as we know so much, shit..... Cox's 30-ish goals...... We are so good on the TEF that whoever we seen will bang in 50 goals next season AND we'll get him for free.

We'd best do that as, of course, Wilson is an absolutely shite manager ain't he. He is an absolute fucking joke of a manager that no cunt want's to play for and he is so bad that some players would even rather play for a team in a higher league than us. We are fucking doomed, when Wilson signed Lita for shitty he thought he was signing a fucking defender, he had idea what he was doing then, of course. Our manager is fucking terrible, we should have stuck with Malpas.

Fuck off. Ain't in the mood.

What a bunch off cunt.

BR that sums up what I think of the situation nicely.

Obviously in an angrier, swearier, fuck me is BR on way.

Never knowingly overstated.
Barry Scott

« Reply #116 on: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 07:20:34 »

[url width=600 height=800]http://i30.tinypic.com/ehhiy9.jpg[/url]
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 07:23:09 by Barry Scott » Logged
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #117 on: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 07:23:59 »

Fuck yeah!!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 07:35:08 »

[url width=60 height=45]http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t337/joeythetuna/rant.jpg[/url]
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 11:34:28 »

i don't think he's the answer though, he's not a goalscorer.

i kind of hate him but begrudgingly like him too.
how can you say hes not a goalscorer he averages a goal every 2 games in this league
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: