Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town to make midday statement  (Read 50142 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 17:58:15 »

Mex has made his point quite clear with a tweet

The reason I have left tef too is I want nothing to do with stfc whilst a fascist holds the reins, with a heavy heart stfc can get fucked

Typically blunt and to the point, fair play to him.  I hope he comes back post PDC.

Never knowingly overstated.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 17:59:12 »

One small issue, it would have probably had the clubs lawyers having kittens if we had turned down the best application due to the person's politcal beliefs alone.  Dodgy ground and a grey area in employment law (it can often go either way).
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:05:12 »

Someone's missed a real opportunity here.

I hear we're going to be signing a lot of right wingers.

Round of applause if you will ...
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #348 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:06:19 »

Someone's missed a real opportunity here.

I hear we're going to be signing a lot of right wingers.

Round of applause if you will ...

Been done already
Spencer_White

« Reply #349 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:16:44 »

Honestly very sad that Mex says he wont be comming for a while. Certainly one supporter who cannot be replaced.

It would have been better if Di Canio could have had a press conference today. Hope he will clarify things so we can concentrate on the football.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:22:17 »

Been done already

Pissed on my bonfire.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:22:28 »

This made me chuckle from the http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1388957/Paolo-Di-Canio-new-Swindon-boss.html

If this is true I, of Italian ancestry, will not be renewing my Oxford Utd season ticket but will sign up for a Swindon Town one. This has to be one of the craziest, most exciting appointments in English football in years. I cannot wait.

- The Feet of God, Oxford, UK, 20/5/2011 06:35

fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:23:06 »

Nevin and Groves on 5live!

Pretty predictable.  Think it will be a rollercoaster.  Key is who he brings in with him.  Groves wondering what directors or lower league football think at time ..... What does Di Canio know about league 2 etc ......

Do we know who PDC is going to bring in as part of his coaching staff??

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #353 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:24:23 »

I'll still be going. Although I'm a lefty I have respect for another person's views even if they personally repel me. As long as its only an ideology and it doesn't manifest into anything illegal then thats OK with me.
On a slightly different tack, we annexe Scumland tomorrow and then move on to Slave Trade Central.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:24:35 »

At least the matches will start on time...

Things get better but they never get good
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:27:12 »

Honestly very sad that Mex says he wont be comming for a while. Certainly one supporter who cannot be replaced.

It would have been better if Di Canio could have had a press conference today. Hope he will clarify things so we can concentrate on the football.

Has anything official come out from Di Canio himself? (I may well have missed it).  This is STFC we're talking about and it wouldn't be completely impossible to get to Monday and find the situation has changed.  You just never know .........................
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:27:41 »

On a slightly different tack, we annexe Scumland tomorrow and then move on to Slave Trade Central.

Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:31:57 »

I'll still be going. Although I'm a lefty I have respect for another person's views even if they personally repel me. As long as its only an ideology and it doesn't manifest into anything illegal then thats OK with me. 

My feelings exactly.
Spencer_White

« Reply #358 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:43:46 »

Has anything official come out from Di Canio himself? (I may well have missed it).  This is STFC we're talking about and it wouldn't be completely impossible to get to Monday and find the situation has changed.  You just never know .........................

It does feel like weve got all the fallout of Di Canio, without anything signed on paper.

Cant help but think he's got the club by the balls in terms of a contract negotiation. Hopefully he will be a man of his word.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 18:45:08 »

Iv'e been on this forum and the Loud and Proud forum before this for about 5 or 6 years now.
Ben and Mex have been super posters on each forum, both funny and serious.
At only 20 years old, and a bit of a thick twat, I have no idea what so ever about this facism malarky, but I hope every member that has left the forum, and decided agaisnt watching the Town re considers.
At the end of the day, were a football club, and everyone on this forum wants want is best for STFC, we want di canio to get Swindon back into League 1, we want 6 points of Oxford and we want a good season with good football.
Everyone on here will respect the decisions each and every member has made, but, at the same time, this forum won't be the same place without certain member.
I have had a few to drink, and this is probably one of the most serious posts I have ever made, but, it all comes town to one thing, were not Paolo di Canio fans, were not facists, racists or anything else, we are Swindon Town fans, and if were doing well, then what the fuck else matters?
COYR!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: