Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Year's BBC Swindon Coverage  (Read 15056 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 15:36:15 »

noooooooo! this is terrible news
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 09:04:26 »

Theres a group on Facebook!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 09:49:49 »

He is leaving to do voluntary hospital radio in the helmand province.
andrew21

« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:19:48 »

Hi, I work for BBC Wiltshire and i can shed some light on this subject. All i know is that Mark will not be doing the sports show, shaun hodgittts will also not be doing a great deal on air due to him bieng a manager and i think ian longdon will continue to do live bits from the ground. I have only been working there for 5 weeks but i think that i may well be taking over or at least helping out. I know that nothing is set in stone as yet as talks r still ongoing about a new format to the sports show.
Hope This helps
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:29:15 »

Theres a group on Facebook!
Isn't there always?  Roll Eyes

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:31:51 »

Hi, I work for BBC Wiltshire and i can shed some light on this subject. All i know is that Mark will not be doing the sports show, shaun hodgittts will also not be doing a great deal on air due to him bieng a manager and i think ian longdon will continue to do live bits from the ground. I have only been working there for 5 weeks but i think that i may well be taking over or at least helping out. I know that nothing is set in stone as yet as talks r still ongoing about a new format to the sports show.
Hope This helps

can you ask vic morgan to stop having orgasms when he comentates.this is especially annoying when the opposition score goals against us.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:38:21 »

Hope This helps
Have you got a swindon accent? this is important to be accepted by the hordes of supporters listening on local radio
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:38:47 »

Hope This helps

Welcome andrew21. Now sit down because you might not be ready for this, working at the BBC and all but it's got to be done ...

Cunt!

No offence intended, it's tradition. That's all
andrew21

« Reply #23 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:40:25 »

Yes i have got a Swindon accent, i was born and bred in Swind.on and i have supported Swindon all my life, so nothing to worry about
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:41:29 »

Yes i have got a Swindon accent, i was born and bred in Swind.on and i have supported Swindon all my life, so nothing to worry about
What was your first game? have you always wanted to be on the Radio
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:42:31 »

What's your favourite cheese?
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:43:17 »

... and do you like ska?
andrew21

« Reply #27 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:44:35 »

What was your first game? have you always wanted to be on the Radio
My first game was back in 95, can't actually remeber who it was against because i was only 2 at the time and i have been wanting to get involved in sports journalism since i was 9
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:47:17 »

A deathly silence on the cheese/ska questions I notice. What have you got to hide?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:48:40 »

Aged 2 in 1995!! God I feel acient!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: