Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andronikou opens his gob again....  (Read 1676 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:10:29 »

....and out pours more shit.

ANDREW Andronikou has hit out at the council and Town's supporters trust after revealing the club's financial woes were finally coming to an end.

The administrator has confirmed chairman-designate Jim Little's assurance the outstanding Company Voluntary Arrangement debts will be wiped out in the near future but believes external factors took the club to the brink.

With the new consortium, led by Little, expected to finalise the takeover in the next couple of days Andronikou predicts a brighter future for the Wiltshire outfit but admits a lot of frustration has been felt during a seven year financial battle.

He reveals countless consortiums have backed out at the last moment over the years and even states there was a point when he doubted whether a saviour would ever be secured.

He believes the council have not done enough with regard helping the club towards ground redevelopment or relocation while accusing Trust STFC of self-importance, which almost cost the club dear.

He said: ""The politics that have been attached to the club in the past put off a number of parties. It has been difficult to keep everything on track.

Fuck me.... I hate these bastards....debts will be wiped out in the near future, so CVA still not paid.

I can see this getting very ugly.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:12:36 »

Cunts like Andronikou made the Trust 'self-important'.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:16:12 »

His days of coining in vast sums are drwing to a close but like the Murphy's he's not bitter...cunt
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:23:45 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Cunts like Andronikou made the Trust 'self-important'.

Actually whatever status we may or may not have comes by virtue of having the best part of a thousand members, although Andronikou still seems to think its "20 or so". Still, I'm sure the creditors will be gratified to hear it's not just £5.5m or £8.2m he struggles with. Not entirely sure he's in the right profession for a man with so little grasp of numbers though.
sonic youth

« Reply #4 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:28:10 »

see, cunts like andronikou make me relieved that there appears to be some semblance of change on the horizon.

the optimist in me thinks it can't possibly be any worse, so that's a good thing.

right?

:?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:28:36 »

like sandy gray?

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:31:10 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
see, cunts like andronikou make me relieved that there appears to be some semblance of change on the horizon.

the optimist in me thinks it can't possibly be any worse, so that's a good thing.

right?

Wrong...its clear that as a final act of hubris Diamond Mike and co wish to saddle us with a new regime that hindsight will make us pine for the glory days of Dunwoody.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:32:33 »

Dear Andrew,

Happy Birthday...

http://www.scottpauldesigns.com/catalog/images/Ball%20Gag%20Pink%20Webbing.jpg

Love,

TrustSTFC
sonic youth

« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:34:31 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

right?

Wrong...its clear that as a final act of hubris Diamond Mike and co wish to saddle us with a new regime that hindsight will make us pine for the glory days of Dunwoody.

do you want to borrow my anti-depressants?

that'd be one hell of a parting shot. i think a bit of credit would be in order if that was the case.

anyway i'm clinging to my shred(s) of hope, so bollocks to you all
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:40:09 »

From any sort of perspective, Andronikou has not been good news for the club as he's seems up to his neck in diamandes rather than representing the creditors.  So I'm totally with you Sonic, whztever comes next can't be as slipshod, shabby and unprofessional as him.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:40:09 »

right?

that'd be one hell of a parting shot. i think a bit of credit would be in order if that was the case.

I'm clinging to an old  condemned Arkells away end seat....floating amongst the flotsam and jetsam of the wreckage of our football club.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:42:46 »

right?

To be honest, both viewpoints are equally flawed at the moment - as Batch and others keep saying we don't yet have any firm idea what the new lot actually intend to do, certainly on the big-picture stuff (like the CVA, long-term debts, stadium redev) etc. At least not in any real detail. Hopefully we'll get the first positive sign this week if the CVA's paid off.

In the meantime, randomly declaring the new lot are baby-eating satanists is as daft as the plainly deluded "well it can't be any worse than what we've got now" - if you think that's a sustainable way of judging a situation, look at Iraq. (And no I'm not drawing parallels between any past/former regimes at the CG and in Baghdad).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 21:54:48 »

But in this case I think it's a case of.......

http://www.zen49395.zen.co.uk/pics/Gimp.jpg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: