Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If I was an Oxford fan  (Read 4312 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 08:26:33 »

my a-hole would be twitching now!!

Carlisle pretty much wrapped up the league 2 championship last night meaning they won't be pressing for a victory against Stockport on Saturday. Torquay should get a win against Boston, same as for Notts County v Bury, which leaves Barnet away at already relegated R&D and Macclesfield away at Rovers, which could be Oxford's only lifeline.
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 08:50:03 »

They have to win to stay up don't they?

If I wasn't cricketing I'd blag a ticket for the away end  Cool
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 08:58:32 »

Yep they have to beat Leyton Orient and hope that Torquay, Barnet, Stockport and Notts County don't win.  Macclesfield should get away with a draw, as Oxford, hopefully won't win by more than one goal.

We're Orient for a day, we're Orient for a day, we know we are, we're sure we are, we're Orient for a day!!
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 09:56:13 »

its not a case of any other results going our way, we just have to win to stay up because two of the teams down near the bottom are playing each other.

if we win we're up. anything else and we're down.

i'm not sleeping very well at the moment.
my-velocity

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 10:22:05 »

Come on Leyton Orient  Cheesy
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 10:34:17 »

Haven't Orient already sold one whole stand for Saturday?  Leaving only 2 for the home fans to use, unless they are pulling the boards down and having a drive in football ground at one end.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 11:03:25 »

I can't really help but feel a tiny bit sorry for oxford......waits for alot of abuse. I can't imagine what it would feel like it town dropped into the conference, league 2 was bad enough.

RED ARMY
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 11:37:52 »

Yes I really, really feel sorry for Oxford....

...not, I couldn't give a toss about them.  If they were mid table (or even safe from the drop) they'd be having a field day about us going down.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 12:41:06 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I can't really help but feel a tiny bit sorry for oxford......waits for alot of abuse. I can't imagine what it would feel like it town dropped into the conference, league 2 was bad enough.

but at the end of the day its not us is it. all are feeling sorriness should be for ourselfs at the moment not on our bloody worst rivals. sort it out sadie.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 13:03:51 »

Fishing.

RED ARMY
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 13:15:51 »

Soapy Tit Wank I just wish Sade you were fishing about not knowing who Morrissey is :-))(  Smiley
Taking my little radio on Saturday,cheering on the Orient Beers .'I would just love it' if the fuckers went down.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 13:18:12 »

They'll stay up now just to spite us lot.

You've all tempted fate you imbeciles  :x
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 13:37:19 »

Maybe we could apply for a video link and set-up a big screen in front of each stand.  It would certainly boost the attendance a bit, and also mean we could avoid watching our game while giving our club our money at the same time.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:02:06 »

id love nothing more than to watch them lose and go down to where they belong a big screen! fucking ace! "we can see you going down" haha ace!  Cheesy
sonic youth

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 20:22:22 »

it's a win-win situation whatever the outcome really, they either get relegated or we get a nice derby next season.

if they do get relegated, what can i do at college on monday to irritate the scummers?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: