Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Match Day Thread....  (Read 3497 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 13:34:43 »

Crying  Crying  Crying  Crying  Crying  Crying

I'm so fucking bored and I feel so fucking lost....
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 14:04:08 »

watch the horse racing and become a gambling addict  Cool  thats what i have planned

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 14:11:04 »

I already am a gambling addict, that reminds me my mate owes me £50 because I bet him Kezman wouldnt hit 20 leage goals this season for Chelsea.....its his birthday today as well.....I'll remind him.

On the football front, my mate isnt renewing his season ticket, looks like I'll be going to football on my own next season Crying
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 14:13:38 »

i still working out if i can pay for my season ticket in one hit or not, i've only got £80 left for the rest of the month so i can fill my car full of petty twice then i'm fooked, looks like i'm fasting for this month  Sad  :shock:

heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 14:17:00 »

I can afford mine easily, I just need to a buy a friend to sit with me..... Crying
Spencer_White

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 16:40:04 »

Get yourself down the Merlin. Il meet you.

Exact same thing happened to me about 2000. Mate Id been with for about 4 years (home and away) decided to pack it up and start playing instead. Sickener, especially if you dont know anyone else.

Iv seen your posts on both sites for years now and you seem sound as. Dont let it drag yer down.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 17:44:05 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Get yourself down the Merlin. Il meet you.

Exact same thing happened to me about 2000. Mate Id been with for about 4 years (home and away) decided to pack it up and start playing instead. Sickener, especially if you dont know anyone else.

Iv seen your posts on both sites for years now and you seem sound as. Dont let it drag yer down.

Thats why my mate isnt renewing, football. He is 16 at the moment and still could possibly make a proper go of becoming pro.

At the moment is he playing under 18 level, but his manager for the under 18s is taking over the first team and wants him to sign on for them as well as the 2nd choice keeper, while still being 1st choice of the under 18s...

Still, my other mate sits in town end dont know if he would be up for transfering seats but I cant do Town End, think the view is crap....

Be nice to meet more Swindon fans as I dont know that many at all, all my mates are glory supporting plastic mancs/scouse/chelsea/spuds etc etc

Still alot of members from this site started to meet down the merlin regularly towards the end of this season so I might tag along to that.....that makes me sound so sad and desperate....!!!! think it could be good fun though
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 17:52:10 »

DV85 is your username supposed to be DV eighty five, or is it like number plate speak - deviates?
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 20:03:37 »

Still alot of members from this site started to meet down the merlin regularly towards the end of this season so I might tag along to that.....that makes me sound so sad and desperate....!!!! think it could be good fun though

I always end up at football on me tod because of me mates supporting other teams, so has been good for the last few games of the season meeting sonic, spacey + mrs spacey, yeovil, si and rich. i sure there will be a few more meeting come the start of the season

heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 21:50:36 »

JUST PLAY CRICKET.

Keeps me entertained for the summer!

Trust me, you start to like it when you know how to play (properly!)
Barry Potter

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 23:49:57 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
DV85 is your username supposed to be DV eighty five, or is it like number plate speak - deviates?

Usually numbers in a name is date of birth Simon, making him born in 1985. His name is Derek Vowels or something.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 23:55:31 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I can afford mine easily, I just need to a buy a friend to sit with me..... Crying

I'm cheap, or so I'm told.  Not sure whether or not to buy a season ticket yet, depends if we keep Howard or not...!!!!   Cheesy
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, May 14, 2005, 23:56:02 »

Quote from: "Barry Potter"

Usually numbers in a name is date of birth Simon, making him born in 1985. His name is Derek Vowels or something.

Bet you a fiver, DV85 is older than 19/20!
Barry Potter

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 00:07:38 »

Quote from: "Walrus"

£50 Cheesy
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, May 15, 2005, 01:30:45 »

Quote from: "Walrus"

What makes you say that....DV is indeed my initials (not derek though) and 85 is the year of my birth, making me currently 19 soon to turn 20....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: