Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: End of the season  (Read 1420 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 08:57:06 »

I'm usually gutted that the season is over, but for some reason I feel relieved. Its been a very inconsistent, and after last years play off achievement, we all wanted one better this season. It wasn't to be, but we must keep our heads up. New faces in the summer, a lot of players leaving....maybe, just maybe we'll do a little better.

Looking forward to going to places like yeovil and swansea. Should both be good games with good away following. Looking forward to the trip to swansea with their new stadium.

http://www.swansea.gov.uk/media/images/0/3/20050301%20700%20pix%20computer%20generated%20stadium.jpg

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 09:13:03 »

Slightly nicer than the Vetch was!

I was a student in Swansea 93-95 but not been back since. I'm looking forward to it too.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 14:50:34 »

that stadium does look good, but whats with the crazy angled roofing? it gets further back the closer it gets to the left-hand end stand!

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 15:06:48 »

that staduim is obviously nice and better than most shitty grounds but ive seen it all before. it looks just like the riverside or pride park so its nothing new really although it should be a good away trip.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 15:11:05 »

Quite - all the new stadiums these days are much of a muchness - obviuosly they all look nice, but unfortunately they all very similar.

Its like they all come flat-packed like a McDonalds!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 15:13:14 »

the only one(s)  that looks different are boltons reebok, huddersfields whatever its called these days and hulls KC stadium. well done to them for making them look better.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 15:19:55 »

I do believe the angle of the roofing will be down to getting as much sunlight on to the pitch as possible, as the stadium is in Swansea I don't thinnk they're gonna get much luck.  Still it'll be nice to take three points off of Gurney's men next season.
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 19:13:25 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Slightly nicer than the Vetch was!

I was a student in Swansea 93-95 but not been back since. I'm looking forward to it too.

Highest student suicide rate in the country Swansea!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 19:25:54 »

thats actually Aberystwyth Uni. also has the highest student alcoholism rate too.

Spencer_White

« Reply #9 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 20:03:52 »

Shit, youre right.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: