Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymuff Reserves  (Read 3458 times)
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 14:10:09 »

Blimey, Barry Corr had better levels of fitness than Alan O'Brien.

Cannot think that you would be replaced after 30 mins unless injured.

If they only wanted to give him 30 mins it would have been the last 30 when the opposition were getting fatigued. Crying
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 14:14:39 »

Doesnt mention injury on the O/s, probably just bringing him back gently.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 14:19:04 »

3-1 Austin again.
lambourn red

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 14:19:16 »

Surely charlie will be on the bench at least Saturday 4 goals in 3 games!!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 14:19:46 »

wow hes quite cute in a sort of chavvy way!  Embarrassed
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 14:51:33 »

Three mentions of Morrison errors though. He always seemed so assured when he started out in the first team. Suffering an ex-golden-boy hangover?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 14:59:34 »

Saw the game and have to say Austin looks good for a place on the bench... at th very least
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 15:16:03 »

Just got back. Its fucking cold out.

Game was a bit drab and no one really stood out. Certainly no 'pick me on saturday' performances.

Aljofree has a few extra pounds. Most of Morrisons errors were him slipping over.

Austin is a natural born finisher. His first goal was a tap in from half a yard if that. Second one defender missed it and he controlled it and scored both fairly simple goals but the type we arent scoring. I have no idea what his level is, even Razak scored lots of goals in the reserves. I hope L1 is his level because he will score lots of goals at his level.

O'Brien didnt appear to get injured.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 16:11:34 »

You've got to be very careful, judging strikers on reserve games...I remember watching Jamie Slabber calmly slotting goals in the stiffs.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 16:23:20 »

True enough Reg, but scoring in the stiffs is better than not scoring in the stiffs! One step at a time, we all know Austin is a bit of a punt.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 16:58:06 »

I said somewhere on another thread I wouldn't have him near the first team for fear of him not being ready fitness wise etc. but now, to hell with that and stick him on the bench! Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 17:16:05 »

True enough Reg, but scoring in the stiffs is better than not scoring in the stiffs! One step at a time, we all know Austin is a bit of a punt.

Indeed, but our non scoring forwards are putting pressure on Austin, who's now being seen by some as a kind of salvation for our season, when he should be gradually eased into pro football.

What will most likely happen is that he'll get pushed in too soon, struggle and get monged by our ever tolerant fans.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 18:16:48 »

Three mentions of Morrison errors though. He always seemed so assured when he started out in the first team. Suffering an ex-golden-boy hangover?

The new "James Williams"-I hope not

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 18:36:46 »

I'd put Austin on the bench for now. He can't be any worse than Peacock or Hutchinson anyway. And i'd start him at home to Norwich in the JPT.
Dozno9

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 20:14:39 »

I'd put Austin on the bench for now. He can't be any worse than Peacock or Hutchinson anyway. And i'd start him at home to Norwich in the JPT.

Agreed. I thought Austin looked very sharp today and would play him over Hutchinson. Austin has something to play for and Hutchinson looks like he wants to be elsewhere
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: